** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Watch the WSOP final table live on ESPN.com (Pay Per View)

rippyuk

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Watch the WSOP final table live on ESPN.com (Pay Per View) Dont know if anyone of you guys have seen this link, was from yesterday. Probably just Gold trying to take pressure off himself but interesting nonetheless now were getting near the crunch. Well I dont have the link anymore lol but heres the main part im talking about

"There might be a story,'' Gold said, "if I dump at the end because I don't want to be famous.'' Excuse me? "Dump at the end''? Isn't it every player's dream to win this one event? "I don't want to be famous,'' Gold said while sitting in the Bodog lounge before Day 6 of the event Monday. "I'm not sure if I want to win. And I'm in control of that.'' The stunning epiphany hit the 36-year-old Malibu, Calif., resident earlier that morning. "I just thought about what would happen if I won,'' Gold said. "Out of the goodness of their heart, a lot of people would feel like they needed to talk to me, they'd want to know what I was doing, cameras would follow me around. I don't want my life on display. I don't have anything to hide. I'm just not that person. I've always been behind other people. I like making other people famous. I'm not comfortable being in the spotlight. I like my private life. "I also don't want to be responsible for being the ambassador of poker or anything like that. What Greg Raymer does is amazing. Good for him. I'm not looking to quit my job. I like the job I do. I don't need the money. I'm not doing this for the money. I love the competition.'' The money, though. It's $12 million. "The money will help my father,'' Gold said. "But $6 million will help him, too. I would rather come in second.'' Suddenly, this raises the question of the way he might play his hands. The integrity issue comes into play. "I haven't decided what I'm doing,'' he said. "If it's inappropriate, I won't do it. I'm just telling you that if I had to plan it out, coming in second would be more satisfying to me.''

Re: Watch the WSOP final table live on ESPN.com (Pay Per View) I can tell ya what, I think I have a read on this guy already. He's an immature guy who's here by raising a lot of pots an bossing tables and getting fortunate. Unfortuately he's gonna meet his match tonight. I personally hope it will be AC, but whoever, I can't see him winning. He gives off way too many tells, and once he loses a big pot, he won't (and more importants can't change gear).

Re: Watch the WSOP final table live on ESPN.com (Pay Per View) You have to realise though, these players have been playing for days, and at the end of that final table, had been playing 12 hours without much of a break...it's not as easy as it looks. :lol

Re: Watch the WSOP final table live on ESPN.com (Pay Per View)

You have to realise though' date=' these players have been playing for days, and at the end of that final table, had been playing 12 hours without much of a break...it's not as easy as it looks. :lol[/quote'] Yes it is.:lol