A Whisper.

It's not often I put my selections on here, but occasionally I do get some reasonable information. I have been informed that SEAFLOWER REEF is worth a punt in the 7.56 Kempton, according to the girl who rode it out last night. She is usually on the mark, but please don't shoot the messenger.:hope Available at 11/1, I'd suggest an each-way bet.

Re: A Whisper. :clap yeah cheers for sharing mate. Dont worry what so ever about the outcome mate at end of the day 'we' choose to put our money on. Not you. If anyone ever has that little bit more info than is available on the net they should tell us. End of the day its our choice to back it or not. Cheers mate.

Re: A Whisper. Had a look at it and agree, it has a good chance. If you've seen the comments after its last run it was staying on and it says screaming out for step up in trip. That was over 5f, up to 6f today and could do the trick. The horse that beat it before, Enticing is very good.