ATP Toronto Masters Series 7th-13th August

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Toronto Masters Series 7th-13th August

I'm going to start a system of backing Federer to win by 2 sets to 1 in three set matches starting in this tournament. Odds are always good for this bet. Federer 2-1 over Mathieu. Odds 6-1. Stan James. 1 point.
I hope you kept this up. Nice winner yesterday v Tursunov(odds were about 6.5 on betfair I think) and probably another tonight against Malisse. Pinnacle go Gasquet 1.48 Murray 2.86 btw I'll probably steer clear. I'd fancy Gasquet but these promising youngsters seem to be wildly unpredictable. Just ook at Berdych today .

I hope you kept this up. Nice winner yesterday v Tursunov(odds were about 6.5 on betfair I think) and probably another tonight against Malisse. Pinnacle go Gasquet 1.48 Murray 2.86 btw I'll probably steer clear. I'd fancy Gasquet but these promising youngsters seem to be wildly unpredictable. Just ook at Berdych today .
Hi A-team yes I have kept it up although I'm betting a piddly amount of money just to see if the system will work. I think it has real potential and I'm going to stick with it and with bigger bets soon. The odds on Roger to win are always tiny usually 1.03 or less. This guarantees the 2-1 odds will be big. Who better to bet on then a guy who rarely loses but is taken to 3 sets fairly regularly. :)

Hi A-team yes I have kept it up although I'm betting a piddly amount of money just to see if the system will work. I think it has real potential and I'm going to stick with it and with bigger bets soon. The odds on Roger to win are always tiny usually 1.03 or less. This guarantees the 2-1 odds will be big. Who better to bet on then a guy who rarely loses but is taken to 3 sets fairly regularly. :)
3 winners in a row now. looking good.