Aahgowangowan 4.50 Thirsk

She's out again and I have made a promise to follow her until mid September when she is due have a break to give birth. Considering she was drawn on the wrong side of the track last time at Windsor she put up a brave and gutsy display in finishing 3rd to 2 improvers who were drawn on the more opposite favoured side. She has won 3 of her last 4 starts here at Thirsk and on her last run here over same distance she fairly scooted in from the ever consistent Yorke's Folly carrying a welter weight of 9st 13lbs which was a great effort as she is not the biggest of horses to be carrying such a weight! Today she is drawn mid field and at Thirsk at the last few meetings in sprints it has been an advantage to be drawn high, however 3 horses to her immediate outside to the favoured high draws have been deemed non runners so effectively with her speedy starts she should get over to the favoured high draw rail as those in the higher draws from 15 to 19 are hold up horses so she should get into the lead and hopefully lead the field a merry dance! The ground is on the soft side at Thirsk which should not inconveince her as she has won on it before. I'll be leaving the price as too many tipsters seem to be writing her chances off because of her mid field draw and based on their shallow analysis of her last run. Regards,

Re: Aahgowangowan 4.50 Thirsk

She's out again and I have made a promise to follow her until mid September when she is due have a break to give birth. Considering she was drawn on the wrong side of the track last time at Windsor she put up a brave and gutsy display in finishing 3rd to 2 improvers who were drawn on the more opposite favoured side. She has won 3 of her last 4 starts here at Thirsk and on her last run here over same distance she fairly scooted in from the ever consistent Yorke's Folly carrying a welter weight of 9st 13lbs which was a great effort as she is not the biggest of horses to be carrying such a weight! Today she is drawn mid field and at Thirsk at the last few meetings in sprints it has been an advantage to be drawn high, however 3 horses to her immediate outside to the favoured high draws have been deemed non runners so effectively with her speedy starts she should get over to the favoured high draw rail as those in the higher draws from 15 to 19 are hold up horses so she should get into the lead and hopefully lead the field a merry dance! The ground is on the soft side at Thirsk which should not inconveince her as she has won on it before. I'll be leaving the price as too many tipsters seem to be writing her chances off because of her mid field draw and based on their shallow analysis of her last run. Regards,
:clap:clap:clap:notworthy:notworthy great tip mate, got it @ 4.2 after dropping from 5.00

Re: Aahgowangowan 4.50 Thirsk

lost a small fortune last time i feel if the horse was good enough it should win no matter what the draw' date=' give it another go today last chance saloon.[/quote'] No disrespect mate but if you think a horse can win from any draw if good enough you should give up the horses hear and now.Those are the times to leave them alone and back them again next time.Their are some courses were the bias is so great you can leave half the field alone no matter how good some of those horses might be.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Aahgowangowan 4.50 Thirsk Quote:

Originally Posted by fordyboy20 lost a small fortune last time i feel if the horse was good enough it should win no matter what the draw, give it another go today last chance saloon.
No disrespect mate but if you think a horse can win from any draw if good enough you should give up the horses hear and now.Those are the times to leave them alone and back them again next time.Their are some courses were the bias is so great you can leave half the field alone no matter how good some of those horses might be.
Only just seen your post i can think of 2 occasions this year i have been given bo mcginty and kings collage boys from richard fahey yard both ran over 5f at beverley and both was drwn well down nr the bottom and both still won and that has the biggest draw biased shouldnt happen should it! But the horses were good enough to win.