August Champions League - Sporting Odds

avongirl

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Thanks for the kind comments.Unlucky Galronix, that was a Great HU, could have gone either way. Sorry about that ed, I got lucky a couple of times tonight, thebest one was when I had raised some kid with 74, who had just been shouting off about dead money and managed to hit the str8, much to his annoyance, the comments that folowed had me in tears, especially when he told Pene that "she was full of sh*t" quick as a flash she came back with " I cant be, Ive just had a dump" - classic :lol :lol :lol

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds

Thanks for the kind comments.Unlucky Galronix, that was a Great HU, could have gone either way. Sorry about that ed, I got lucky a couple of times tonight, thebest one was when I had raised some kid with 74, who had just been shouting off about dead money and managed to hit the str8, much to his annoyance, the comments that folowed had me in tears, especially when he told Pene that "she was full of sh*t" quick as a flash she came back with " I cant be, Ive just had a dump" - classic :lol :lol :lol
That's widgy, he's always mouthing off, told me and coops we were gay the other week :rollin

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Nice going Mike:clap :clap :clap and to all Pler's who made the final table:clap :clap Sure helped by my useless tired all in call:lol Landing at the table late (due to Family Birthday meal) i said "better late than never":eyes realise now it should have been "better never than late":lol :lol

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Avongirl - I know your table is correct but I prefer the one on the SO website Champions League Table Champions League Top 20 August League Table - After Round 11

PositionNicknamePointsCounted Scores
1stdjuju1_ed 303 5
2nduncle_ed 296 5
3rdteaulc 268 5
4thmike saban 252 4
5thDPbee 246 4
6thdilliger21 231 4
7thloopylou5 226 4

Well done Mike :clap:clap:clap C'mon Ed and Teaulc- we want 1st place winner this month. :hope (I know you can do it) good Luck to all other PLers that are in with a chance of the money. :hope:hope:hope
Mucho thanks :ok Trying my butt off I assure yi ;) :cheers

Avongirl - I know your table is correct but I prefer the one on the SO website Champions League Table Champions League Top 20 August League Table - After Round 11
PositionNicknamePointsCounted Scores
1stdjuju1_ed 303 5
2nduncle_ed 296 5
3rdteaulc 268 5
4thmike saban 252 4
5thDPbee 246 4
6thdilliger21 231 4
7thloopylou5 226 4
Yes, I try to remember to cross-check mine with theirs and I spotted it yesterday. They're counting 6 of your scores. They frequently get the number wrong in the column for counted scores, but I've not seen them actually count them wrongly into the points before. Seems to happen when they move people up and down, often the name goes awry too. Obviously their spreadsheet is not as superior as the one GaF did for me. :notworthy Gonna leave it til after tomorrow's update and if it's still wrong would contact them (lol, sorry). However when I have found a discrepancy before it's always rectified itself next round. Enjoy it while you can - it is the official version after all.:lol

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds will be trying hard to make punters proud,,and certainly will not mess up like i did last time:wall :wall ,,1 hand that goes awry and that`s the game gone,,but i honestly thought bigandy was bluffing:unsure :D

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall Damn!!! Out 12th, trying my ass off but not quite getting there :( .. Had some good cards early tonight but never got paid too much, after that I pretty much just faded away.. Djudju seems to be able to do no wrong which is a worry, Thought he was out 9th when his KQ came up against 44 then 444, but, no the git spooked a str8. I'm not bitter btw :$ ;) :cheers

will sharpe1ne `s score count tonight as he is using a ringer????????:lol :lol who obviously plays better than he does:dude :dude :rollin
Yes, seemed a little more aggressive than sharpe don't you think:rollin

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Sorry not much chat from me tonight. At one point I was trying to play Stan and CL, serve up tea (took me about 15mins in between hands!) and watch Holby City. :lol Missed the chat about Sharpey. Who was it playing? :unsure

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds :( Gutted!!! By my reckoning I needed 1 more place to go top :( I know I'd have a cheek to complain with my current form but I've been rivered in this league too many times, it's sore :puke :gimme :ok