** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Uttoxeter 27/7

Re: Uttoxeter 27/7

2.35 uttox: CAVA BEIN/LADINO RFC. Might have a single on Cava but will also have a Reverse FC on these 2 as I cant see anything else being in the frame.
C'ant really agree with Carl 'Present Oriented' has improved over hurldles with every run and 1L defeat by Granite Man when stepping up 2m 6 (todays trip) represents his best form yet.

Re: Uttoxeter 27/7 4.50 shinken otto 6 horse race, second lowest weight with top two a stone-stone and a half heavier which should be telling over 2m in this heat. Jockey has won over this c&d 3 races ago and has also ridden last two runs.

Re: Uttoxeter 27/7 2.35 Water Pistol (EW) The problem with this is there is only 7 runners and 2 very strong joint favourites. They should come 1st and 2nd so Water Pistol wouldnt getr a place. However this ran well last time when staying on well behind Mt Desert. The two favourites are carrying high weights and Water Pistol gets in off of 10 st 10, 1 stone below Cava Bien the top weight and may be able to split the two favourites.

Re: Uttoxeter 27/7 I've got awful smash hits today so am off work and have managed to do my favourite thing in the world, and gone through the Racing post. . . . I like Cava Bien (5/4) in the 2.35 also and having a bet on him. The jockey takes 7lb off so effectively carrying 11-3 (been 2nd off 11-2). Been running well of late and whilst the hobbs/johnson partnership with Ladino is a big danger, i really fancy the top weight. In the 3.40 i'm having a speculative each way bet on Tirley Storm (16/1). who is the bottom weight and carrying just 10-0. Generally running in class 4's (this is a class 5) and has won (albeit a few years ago) carrying the same or more weight. It goes on the ground and is sure to come on for a 78 day break . A specualive bet only, but worth a few pounds each way at a decent price, especially if it can recapture some old form. Mccoys/Oneills only ride/run of the day is Zarakash (4/1) in the 4.15 and warrants respect on this fact alone. However, he's 10lb better off than when 3rd at Newton Abbott and only 3lb higher when winning a class 3 also at Newton abott with AP on board. This one will be a decent bet for me. Salhood (5/1) in the 4.50 makes the last bet of my lucky 15. Top weight, carrying 11-9 and 3rd LTO in a class 3 and and im hopeful of an improvement in this class 4. WOn its only entry in a class 4 a few years back carrying the same weight as today. So, thats my lucky15 for today, and also going to incorporate them into the following placepot; 2.35 Cava Bien x Water Pistol 3.05 Kingscourt Lad x Theflyingscottie x Danesbank 3.40 Royal China x Tirley Storm 4.15 Zarakesh 4.50 Salhood 5.10 Clova Star x Robin Du Mouter x Red Bells £15 = 30 x £0.50 each way Lucky 15 £14.40 = Placepot 36 lines x 0.40p £20.60 = Single Cava Bien Staked = £50 Returns = ????? :hope Good luck to all betting at Uttoxeter! p.s. only follow my bets with monopoly money! :ok

I've got awful smash hits today so am off work and have managed to do my favourite thing in the world' date= and gone through the Racing post. . . .
would've thought that andrex would've been better to go through :unsure - good luck with your picks anyway....

4.50 shinken otto 6 horse race, second lowest weight with top two a stone-stone and a half heavier which should be telling over 2m in this heat. Jockey has won over this c&d 3 races ago and has also ridden last two runs.
UTTOXETER 4.50
1st 5 Schinken Otto (IRE) 11/8 Fav
:D

2.35 uttox: CAVA BEIN/LADINO RFC. Might have a single on Cava but will also have a Reverse FC on these 2 as I cant see anything else being in the frame.
not much value but nice to play with;) :clap

how much did it pay out?
£1245 (i woulda got at least 1/3 of that if last race woulda worked out nicer) :puke Thought the last race was nailed on too. I had Heavily backed 2nd favourite and 2 with lively chances. Thought it wasnt my day though when 50/1 shot was withdrawn making it a 7 horse race and of course, only 2 places paid. :wall :wall

Re: Uttoxeter 27/7 Cheers guys. :ok S'always the ways with the placepots though. Its amazing how many times i've had the 1st race lose then the reamaining 5 come in and the same vice versa (like today). Nevermind! I still love the placepot and want to get a regular thread up here running once i can dedicate the time to doing it properly. Reckon i could make us a decent profit - i'm well up over the last year or so. I'm not that good at picking winners but placers . . . .i'm yer man!