PL Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge!

Sir Puntalot

Re: PL Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge! Just got home after a very good (profitable night) A very nice place The Walrus. The tourney had 22 entries and we ended up on the same table as there was no draw for seats. the starting stacks were 1500 for a £20 buy-in. I started straight away with a very good run of cards that saw me treble my stack in 10 minutes knocking 2 people out. Jeffers was pleased not to go out 1st again but went out 19th I think. Paul was next out of the 4 of us to go, after getting to the final table with some good solid play, knocked out by yours truly (becoming a bit of a habit that). The blinds were going up every 10 minutes, doubling each time. KTOP at one point was down to about 600 chips but made a better comeback than Frank Sinatra. I went out in 3rd after my hands just dried out when the blinds were 3200/6400. KTOP finished runner up after a good headsup but most of the excitement was coming from the cash table where Paul and Jeffers were going all in blind with 5 or 6 others for a tenner a time So to conclude KTOP 2nd for £122 ME 3rd for £73 Jeffers for £20 But the star of the show leading the way home was Paul who cashed for about £150 :clap :clap We were going to run out shouting PL Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge but thought better of it. I left them celebrating in the Fire Station on Waterloo bridge road. Brilliant night.:cow :cow :cow

Re: PL Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge! I'm still pissed now ... bought a £20 bottle of wine to celebrate which sent me over the edge but when your with ya two best mates you know your in safe hands. Great nite as always .... How dya like your silver medal :loon I'm sitting outside pauls flat getting some air .... they both thought i'd gone home ... when i see an Addison Lee Cab turn up so decide to jump in the boot area and scare the shit out of Jeffers when he jumps in. Classic :lol Oh btw theres another Poker tourny tonite according the meetup site ! and who's KTOP eric ?

Re: PL Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge!

I'm still pissed now ... I'm sitting outside pauls flat getting some air .... they both thought i'd gone home ... when i see an Addison Lee Cab turn up so decide to jump in the boot area and scare the shit out of Jeffers when he jumps in. Classic :lol
4_6_100.gif :rollin:rollin:rollin :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy :spank

Re: PL Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge!

We invented a new game :lol Tenners in, deal the hands, winner takes all - quality - altho PR did me on the river twice for about £50 :wall :wall Well played Dave and Eric for 2nd and 3rd :nana
Don't think it will be a WSOP event though :lol