• 20:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 22:00 Boss $4k Gtd
    • 02:00 BetonBet $1000 Freeroll

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Saturday 22nd July** Just to add, if you want to be included in Saturdays focus game it may be sensible to let Gaf? know what skin you'll be playing through, and your username, just in case it isn't easily recognised. I'll probably be in as Alias23pl through Poker.co.uk.

Re: **Poker Saturday 22nd July**

is this fresh start for league or is it to end of month? only ask as looking at table all boxes are filled now dunno if u just add new one everyday
moFace, There will always just be 28 days showing - as each day progresses the earliest date will disappear and the latest day will appear! Hope I explained that okay! (been on the lager since 7am again - disguised as golf) TQM

moFace, There will always just be 28 days showing - as each day progresses the earliest date will disappear and the latest day will appear! Hope I explained that okay! (been on the lager since 7am again - disguised as golf) TQM
ah ok so its just ongoing i see, how do we work out a winner then? or is it not like that

ah ok so its just ongoing i see, how do we work out a winner then? or is it not like that
There will be a 'daily' best player - could be the same player for a while or could be a different player each day! There's no 'winner' as such - I think GaF mentioned something about the current 'best player' would have the initials 'BP' after their name. (could be wrong) :unsure Not very exciting I know, but it's just a bit of fun! :ok TQM

In the diary above' date=' wha is the "BOSS $10 GTD" tourney, and whats soo good about it that makes it worthy of a spot in THE diary?:unsure[/quote'] its the boss 4k gtd....but its always over subscribed on a sat, so no value really

In the diary above' date=' wha is the "BOSS $10 GTD" tourney, and whats soo good about it that makes it worthy of a spot in THE diary?:unsure[/quote'] there usually only 2k guarenteed for that buy in so extra 2k put in by site (i think)