England vs Pakistan Test Series

Re: England vs Pakistan Test Series

One thing I do know is that has made a huge difference. All of a sudden England could yet win this match :eek
Possibly. As Beefy said, this ball is doing nothing right now and if England are to have a chance to win then KP has to stay in and play as he is now. He's oozing class right now. Pakistani's look well fcuked off and you can't blame em.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England vs Pakistan Test Series

Possibly. As Beefy said, this ball is doing nothing right now and if England are to have a chance to win then KP has to stay in and play as he is now. He's oozing class right now. Pakistani's look well fcuked off and you can't blame em.
That cursed that! ;)

Re: England vs Pakistan Test Series Those of you who had were backing england have to get paid out. Technically under the laws of cricket pakistan forfeited the test thus handing victory to england. I wish i had inside prior knowledge to what pakistan had intended LOL englands odds were off the board..LOL Also the ICC have charged Inzy with disrespute..... Inzamam charged in cheating row http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/5269906.stm Having read the article without further proof being show at this moment, I gree with Inzys stance and comments: "This game is about more than winning and losing. It's about respect and countries come first," he said. "If someone says to me, 'You are a cheat and Pakistan is doing wrong things', my first priority is to my country." He has a hearing on friday and I cant wait to see what the umpires will use as proof of ball tampering. LOL if anything happened it happened between 2.13pm and 2.30pm. Cook got out at 2.13 and the umpires had the ball in their hands...They obviously didnt spot anything then...