• Hattan
    • Notable Guest
    • Notnowcato
    • Ouija Board
    • Royal Alchemist
    • Aussie Rules
    • Snoqualmie Boy

Re: Coral-Eclipse Stakes.

I'm taking the improved Blue Monday to cope with the step up in class here and take the honours. Certainly looks capable of running into a place for me :ok
it was all over the RFO wasnt it this week. They all seem to have it at the top of thier lists. Its too short for Ouijaboard IMO as the horse is better over 2f further. David Junior should get a fast race but looked poor at Ascot although won here on the Friday last year easily. I will be on Blue Monday also.

Re: Coral-Eclipse Stakes. I fancy David Junior today, even though I was on Oiija Board in Prince of Wales. I just think he will do it today and would rather risk him over Ouiija Board who is too short imo Betfair actually have a OB V DJ market with DJ at 2.06 - really like the look of this

Re: Coral-Eclipse Stakes. The fact that the connections have put in a pace maker to ensure a fast gallop which will suit David Junior to a tee and I fully expect him to reverse the placings over Ouija Board this afternoon.

Re: Coral-Eclipse Stakes. Good result for the PL if the poll is anything to go by :clap David Junior wins and Blue Monday placed :clap Unlucky for Ouija Board getting blocked when making a challenge but I dont think he'd have caught the winner.

Re: Coral-Eclipse Stakes. I don't normally like blaming jockeys but Soumillon gave Ouija Board a shocking ride. It is a drop in horse, not a hold up horse. It was one from last and then he was running it up the arse of the other horses with no gaps to squeeze through. That is Fallon, Dettori and Soumillon who have all given it poor rides. David Junior was impressive but I'd have liked to see Ouija Board get through and then go head to head. We all know Ouija Board has an explosive turn of foot but we didn't even get chance to see it. :wall :@ :wall :@ :wall

Re: Coral-Eclipse Stakes. I was there at Sandown today, great day out. I (and what seemed like everyone else) was cursing Soumillon all the way up the straight. Oh well. David Junior ran very well, last to first in no time. Jamie Spencer is fast becoming my favourite jockey.