** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

poker770.com free money

pistonbroke

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: poker770.com free money

If the earlier indication that Chelski got $600 is anywhere near the truth then I would chance multi-attacks until they tell you you have had enough and thank you for understanding.:loon :unsure :spank :dude :( :D
Already got that one:sad Still got $70 before that so :cheers:beer:lol

Re: poker770.com free money Err that would be me then Been away for a few days for a training course cant believe hey can give so much money away forget the Avatar ill just have 10% of how much we get :rollin thanks for the other codes guys

whoever found this deserves an honory avatar for the month!!!!!!!!!!!! delboy trotter methinks! many thanks whoever it was, free money. or as we say in yorks...owt for nowt!!!! top pl'ing:ok dt ps anyone got any more codes or what?!:clap :loon

Re: poker770.com free money I think the equivalent of out YTS has been left in charge of the promotions department and when Monsieur Thingummybob gets back off his holidays there will be some statement in the vein of Michael Caine's... ''I only told you to blow the bloody doors off!''

Re: poker770.com free money WARNING - OLD FART-STYLE POST (but please read anyway) Pistonbroke put this thread up, and it was moved to the mods forum while we decided what to do about it (we were concerned about affiliate links and other issues. Heniek found the un-affiliated home page and tried the codes. When they worked it was decided to move the thread back, along with the home page. This has proved even better than the cd poker offers, and many many PLers have taken advantage and received over £30 or $60 into their accounts for nothing. I personally have £33.68. I had slightly more but paid for a $5 tourney yesterday. I have e-mailed all the codes once. I have no intention of resubmitting e-mails, googling for codes or using any other methods. I am happy with what I have been given. What I'm lessy happy with is people discussing on PL re-submitting e-mails. I haven't gone trawling through their t's and c's, but people doing this must surely be running the risk of (a) Having their accounts locked and funds confiscated, and (b) Making poker companies realise that giving free money away is a bad idea. As regards whether Chelskired has over $600 in his account or not is his business as is how, and perhaps it was an error of judgement on my part telling people this. However I am concerned with how this thread is deteroriating into an e-goldrush. Its no secret that poker companies read PL, and its no secret these sites are good to us in part because of the way we conduct ourselves. Please be sensible.

Re: poker770.com free money I'm pleased with what i have got Valiant and i'm grateful for the amount which i have . what i meant was only a joke ? :loon I mean different people have got different amounts and suddenly one bloke here got more than a few people combined together . If he gets more , then so be it as i'm content with what i'm having . Guess i'll leave it to that . Right , off for more poker then . :clap :clap :clap :clap

WARNING - OLD FART-STYLE POST (but please read anyway) Pistonbroke put this thread up, and it was moved to the mods forum while we decided what to do about it (we were concerned about affiliate links and other issues. Heniek found the un-affiliated home page and tried the codes. When they worked it was decided to move the thread back, along with the home page. This has proved even better than the cd poker offers, and many many PLers have taken advantage and received over £30 or $60 into their accounts for nothing. I personally have £33.68. I had slightly more but paid for a $5 tourney yesterday. I have e-mailed all the codes once. I have no intention of resubmitting e-mails, googling for codes or using any other methods. I am happy with what I have been given. What I'm lessy happy with is people discussing on PL re-submitting e-mails. I haven't gone trawling through their t's and c's, but people doing this must surely be running the risk of (a) Having their accounts locked and funds confiscated, and (b) Making poker companies realise that giving free money away is a bad idea. As regards whether Chelskired has over $600 in his account or not is his business as is how, and perhaps it was an error of judgement on my part telling people this. However I am concerned with how this thread is deteroriating into an e-goldrush. Its no secret that poker companies read PL, and its no secret these sites are good to us in part because of the way we conduct ourselves. Please be sensible.

Its no secret that poker companies read PL' date=' and its no secret these sites are good to us in part because of the way we conduct ourselves.[/quote'] Agreed Mr V :ok I have contacted Poker770 to see if they wish to work with PL on any promotions and there is every chance they will find their way to and read this thread......

As regards whether Chelskired has over $600 in his account or not is his business as is how, and perhaps it was an error of judgement on my part telling people this.
With regard to the rest of your post V, i wholly agree. My reason for returning to post this is to clarify your position with regard the comment above. To whom it may concern: It was my idea for Mr V to post the fact I had found a different way to claim cash from the above site. I had hoped it would ready people for the time I posted the instructions on how to do it here. Since then, I have seen my claims questioned and even doubted, this by the SAME PEOPLE who are screaming for more codes/Freebies!!!! Do yourselves a favour.......Forget it!!!! I have NO intention of releasing how this was done to you or anyone else!!!!!!! Do what the original poster and myself and others are doing..........WORK IT OUT YOURSELVES!!! Oh, as a post script, I have now seen DIRECT copy/pastes from posts on here, on other sites telling THEIR members how to do it!!!! Perhaps, in the future, this sort of thing should be P/W protected?? Mind you, the way the Mansion CityAM has turned into a PL private tourney, it seems the sharing of Passwords is alive and well! C.R.

Re: poker770.com free money Agree with the above, only Googled for codes as essentially thats what you already have all been using, a collection of codes gathered from Google groups and other locations. Wouldnt resubmit, that seems like asking for trouble.

Re: poker770.com free money Well I'm happy, had £40 odd quid in, thought seeing as it was free I'd try a $50 6 player table, and I won it ;) poker770_1.jpg Got £125 in there now.... now to see if they'll let me withdraw any. :unsure