poker770.com free money

pistonbroke

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: poker770.com free money Sent the 6 at the top of this page Toplist Happygoldendreams Pocketaaces Worldcrossing Finefreerollers Leifen at 1:30 today and have had four acknowledged and credited already though Toplist they say is incomplete. Still waiting on Leifen. EDIT Leifen came through 5 minutes later so a total of £50 free:nana

Re: poker770.com free money Have recieved $50 so far after sending these codes lastnight Happygoldendreams Pocketaaces Worldcrossing Finefreerollers Leifen Sent these just now Toplist POKER77OUS :hope Also in response to my emails with expired codes they said i was to check out their Actualities page for further promotions :ok Couldnt find it so i've sent them an email asking where to locate this page :D

Re: poker770.com free money Your right Mr I I used Toplist myself but I also got "pokerToplist" rejected as expired (as did Masterplan), yet I got $60 credited to my account so I must assume they made a mistake in my benefit and gave me $10for Toplist when they shouldn't have:loon

Re: poker770.com free money Just got this reply for the Poker770us code: Hello, We are writing in reply to your message in order to inform you that the promotion "Poker770us" is addressed to the players without deposits on our site. We invite you to go to our News and Events page in order to participate to another promotion that could offer you a bonus. Best regards, Coralie Service Promotions Poker770 I've replied pointing out I've never made a deposit. I'll let you know what happens.

Re: poker770.com free money I was searching on the internet earlier and found a site where it gave you the same codes we have but also to get new codes from poker770 apparently you send code in the subject line along with the usual account and nickname info to support. Did this earlier and will let you know also sent the 2 new codes This is unbelievable :loon How long do you think before they put a stop to it????? :lol

Re: poker770.com free money Hi all Many thanks for this info. I just had emails back saying the following: $10 Worldcrossing $10 PocketAAces $10 Finfreerollers $10 Leifen $10 Happygoldendreams $5 Poker77ous $55 for sending a few emails.... thanks very much for this mate :ok

Re: poker770.com free money Also, could anyone else tell me if they are having problems logging in to Poker 770, it says: "Cannot connect to the Gaming server, please check your connection", etc. Everything else is working, so I just wondered if they're down at the moment. Cheers, Jar

Re: poker770.com free money

Yep, I can't get logged in at the moment either, looks like the site is down. Incidentally, I found another code, 1966, so have emailed that off to them. Will let you all know if it works as soon as I get a response. Steve.
Thanks for letting me know Steve, I'll wait and try later. This is great - but like Red said, I bet they'll put a stop to it soon......

Re: poker770.com free money

Yep, I can't get logged in at the moment either, looks like the site is down. Incidentally, I found another code, 1966, so have emailed that off to them. Will let you all know if it works as soon as I get a response. Steve.
1966 is one of the original codes we all sent and its expired