goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

Some nights the focus game will be selected based on popularity - the option with the most selections at the time specified in the daily poll(or as soon after as any mod announces the result) will be the focus game. Rebuys can not be focus games, but popular password protected games can be (this does not mean passwords can be published on the forum). - The most popular game selection cannot will be at least 1 hour after the close of the poll.
Have edited this paragraph in post 1 :ok The reasoning is to allow a bit more flexibility in games that can be focus games - for example - tomorrow the poll will close at 5pm, allowing for the possibility of the Gnuf game at 6pm as focus......

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

I may be on holiday but I am still keeping an eye on you. ;) Which one is it - cannot be or will be........:tongue2
Helen is the only person I know who goes on proof-reading courses in Bury St. Edmunds for her summer holidays. :D