** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BAD DAY??? I dont think so............

chelskired

Re: BAD DAY??? I dont think so............ JAYSUS! You could have left a little of the white space out! :lol 7th!? OUCH! If you paid money to be in that tournament....DOUBLE OUCH!. If not, eh you did well but were unlucky enough to finish on the bubble.

Re: BAD DAY??? I dont think so............ UL chels :sad but I know exactly how you feel I did exactly the same on Monday (feckin sharpe knocked me out with a flimsy KK :)) I was so gutted I haven't brought myself around to playing it again I would rather go out 1st than 7th

Re: BAD DAY??? I dont think so............

Unlucky Chelski, Twice In 2 Games I Been In The Top 20 And Fcked It Up, So Tonights My Night Im Sure You Can Do It Mate! Have Faith
Well alls lets meet there then. Me the same as you. even chip leader last 20 once and blew it..

Re: BAD DAY??? I dont think so............ I'm in that club as well mate - happened to me early last week - 7th as well. It realy hurts :cry :cry :cry . Mind you just think on the guy who came 3rd in last nights final. 3 left - everyone has much the same chips (180K or theraabous. Suppo who'd been clear chip leader at one point (350K chips) goes up against pidgeonhead. Flop + turn leaves board something like J337 or somesuch and Suppo goes all in and pidgeon follows ... Suppo has 3x (set of 3's) pidgeonhead has Jx (two pair J's 3's). River ..... you've guessed it was a J the 5% shot came in. Suppo must have been really gutted :loon :loon :loon ... just lost his trip to Vegas and a $150K seat in a big game on the river. It must be enough to almost put you off poker for life. So it could have been worse!!!!!!

I'm in that club as well mate - happened to me early last week - 7th as well. It realy hurts :cry :cry :cry . So it could have been worse!!!!!!
UL mate but i'm of the opinion that, at THE moment it happens, NOTHING could be worse! Of course, after a few days, the feelings of hurt and injustice start to fade and be replaced by the much more agreeable ones of vehement hatred and thoughts of how to arrange for the violent death of the person who did it to you :hope But, like the Murphy's, I'm not bitter ;)

I'm in that club as well mate - happened to me early last week - 7th as well. It realy hurts :cry :cry :cry . Mind you just think on the guy who came 3rd in last nights final. 3 left - everyone has much the same chips (180K or theraabous. Suppo who'd been clear chip leader at one point (350K chips) goes up against pidgeonhead. Flop + turn leaves board something like J337 or somesuch and Suppo goes all in and pidgeon follows ... Suppo has 3x (set of 3's) pidgeonhead has Jx (two pair J's 3's). River ..... you've guessed it was a J the 5% shot came in. Suppo must have been really gutted :loon :loon :loon ... just lost his trip to Vegas and a $150K seat in a big game on the river. It must be enough to almost put you off poker for life. So it could have been worse!!!!!!
Thank you Phil for re-opening that festering wound... That seems a carbon copy of my demise in the poker dome qualifier, although with me it was my AQ vs AJ that lost to the J on the river... :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :lol