** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Saturdays Three horse Handicap Challenge

This is just an idea of mine for all the regular members who put up racing post everyday. The idea is to see who can come up with the most profit at the end of the TURF SEASON picking 3 horses in the biggest Handicap on Saturdays only. The three selections will be worked out at SP prices only and all placed horses will be calculated at 1/4 the odds at all times and 1st 4 places in 16+ runner races.The selections will also be in c/forcast and also a tricast to the following stakes 3 x 1pt ew singles 6pts 6 x 1pt s/forcast 6pts 6 x .5pt combination tricasts I would also like a small reason for your selections and not just any old picks. If I can get about 8 to 10 regulars who will put up selections every Sat [bar holidays] I don't mind keeping records.

Re: Saturdays Three horse Handicap Challenge I'm in %Man. As you probably know, longer priced horses in handicaps are generally the only bets I have. I assume you will post up the selected race on Friday so I can have a look and post accordingly.:ok

Re: Saturdays Three horse Handicap Challenge To make it a little more interesting there will be a race related prize for the winner and 2 runners up donated by me and these are the people taking part so far bowles 10 FleetFantic mowgli 77 Russ P THE % MAN Once I get 8-10 people who post regular threads to do with racing on the forum no one else will be excepted. It is in my interest to win it but very unlikely [ Save me a few quid on the 1st prize ] THE % MAN

Re: Saturdays Three horse Handicap Challenge

I dont quite get the rules but i'll have a go mate. Can they be any handicapp races with 16 or more runners?
The race chosen will be the one big Handicap [sat only] and you pick three horses that will win and be placed. I would like a small reason for your selections and strongly fancied by you will be ok. I dont want just selections picked with a pin. They can be the same as anybody elses but the aim is to pick the winner and also the forcast and if you are lucky enough pick the tricast.

The race chosen will be the one big Handicap [sat only] and you pick three horses that will win and be placed. I would like a small reason for your selections and strongly fancied by you will be ok. I dont want just selections picked with a pin. They can be the same as anybody elses but the aim is to pick the winner and also the forcast and if you are lucky enough pick the tricast.
Yeh the bit I didnt understand was 3 x £1 e/w Doubles , was that meant to be singles? Or I am i just totally gormless:loon

Re: Saturdays Three horse Handicap Challenge Thanks guys for having a go and this will start on Saturday 17 th June and the likely race will be the HERITAGE HANDICAP at York. The full Rules and the race concerned will be verified by Friday at the Latest. Each Friday I will open a new thread Handicap Challenge Your Picks for you to put up your selections for that Saturdays stated race. All the results p/l will be shown on this thread and will be updated by me before the next race. Their are a couple of places still left. THE % MAN

Re: Saturdays Three horse Handicap Challenge The following names will take part bowles10 [the one to watch] FleetFanatic [bolt out of the blue] jtw1 [dark horse] mowgli77 [maybe the leader of the pack] RussP [fancies his chances] socki1 [not sure about this one] stewartd14 [unknown quantity] Tank Maestro [danger if on target] whoneedsrio [looks like the Fav] Working For The Enemy [ insider dealings] THE % MAN [outsider] Their are just 2 places left for members who put up regular HORSE RACING THREADS on the forum.

I have not been posting long but have been consistently and will be continuing to. I would like to join as I often bet in handicaps, but its up to you guys. You do need another 2! Gud luck to all anyway:D
Your on the list

Re: Saturdays Three horse Handicap Challenge The Rules PICK 4 SELECTIONS IN ORDER OF MERIT [4TH HORSE RESERVE] ALL SELECTIONS MUST BE POSTED BEFORE MEETING COMMENCES* YOUR 1ST HORSE WILL BE CONSIDERED AS YOUR NAP[if nr your 2nd] THE RESERVE HORSE WILL ALWAYS BE CLASSED AS 4TH CHOICE IF N-RUNNER THE RESERVE WILL BE COME YOUR THIRD CHOICE. NO ALTERATIONS EXCEPTED. IF 2 N-RUNNERS ONLY 2 X 1PT EW SINGLES AND 1PT R/FORCAST WILL BE CONSIDERED.[REST OF BET RETURNED] THE BET 3 X 1PT EW SINGLES 6 X 1PT S/FORCASTS 6 X .5PT C/TRICAST CALCULATIONS EW SINGLES SP +10PTS IF YOUR 1ST SELECTION WINS PLACED HORSES 1/4 ODDS AT ALL TIMES. S/FORCAST AS STATED IN R/POST C/TRICAST 1/2 AS STATED IN R/POST * This means before the 1st race of the meeting NOT THE RACE. If the chosen race happens to be the 1st race on the card, selections must be up 1 hour before THE WINNER The person who ends up most in profit from all the combined bets including the 10 bonus pts per 1st choice winner SECOND The person who picks the most winners from is 1st choice picks not SP returns [if jt winners then sp returns will count] THIRD As the winner but second place. I would like to wish you all the best of luck.