Virgin League Game Tonight 8pm!

Sir Puntalot

Re: Virgin League Game Tonight 8pm! Virgin hates me, I've not only never got in the points I've never had a winning hand or a potential winning hand. I'll try one more time and if I get the same luck I'm going around to Richard Bransons house and I'm going to lock his cat in a room with his personal box of breakfast musilie for a few minutes, before putting it back in his kitchen (not the cat) ...... that'll show the rich bastid:@ :@ :@ :@

Re: Virgin League Game Tonight 8pm!

i like mr branson.........top bloke:)
I'm not denying he's a top bloke, I've been to a party at his gaff, met him twice (briefly) and wined and dined at his expense many times, he is a top bloke, but if I don't get at least one hand on virgin, he's gonna find the cat poo in his breakfast cerial:@

Re: Virgin League Game Tonight 8pm!

I'm not denying he's a top bloke' date=' I've been to a party at his gaff, met him twice (briefly) and wined and dined at his expense many times, he is a top bloke, but if I don't get at least one hand on virgin, he's gonna find the cat poo in his breakfast cerial:@[/quote'] bloody hell,you nick his credit card or something:lol