** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Decent E/W 1.55 Newmarket.

RESCUE, Just been scouting through my sources came across this:

Three of the last four scorers were winning at the first time of asking. The two newcomers that jump off the page at the time of writing are Mick Channon’s RESCUE and Michael Bell’s JUSTY. The Red Ransom colt RESCUE is considered a Royal Ascot possible by Mick Channon, and Mick knows the time of day. JUSTY might not be quite as forward as Channon’s raider at this stage of the season, but Michael Bell’s representative is another to keep on the right side for the rest of the season
Kalgoorlie is related to several winners and could go well but the 130,000 gns yearling RESCUE, half-brother to the smart Prince Dayjur, gets the vote.
14/1 bet365

Re: Decent E/W 1.55 Newmarket. :sad sorry lads. Im off to the pub to drown sorrows after that. gutted..................... why lord have you forsaken me.............................. Im going to be driven out and banished from all racing threads..........

Re: Decent E/W 1.55 Newmarket. I'd check the race before giving up on this one carl - the soft ground could have been a disadvantage, maybe he ran green - ill see what the race commentary says once the RP puts it up. PCH could be a trainer to follow? 225 - Markovitch 4/1 approx