** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

International Friendlies (25-30 May)

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May)

nope' date=' I don't fancy anything seriously tonight but I'll try [b']Tunisia against Belarus and Japon-Germany draw considering that this is friendly and Japon is fielding a strong team; Hope German players may not want to risk too much, Tunisia-Belarus 1.70 Germany-Japon draw 3.75 and Japon not to lose 2.50 all tiny stakes to kill the time:tongue2
21:30FT INT FRL Germany 2-2 (0-0) Japan 1.37 4.00 8.50 21:40FT INT FRL Tunisia 3-0 (1-0) Belarus Whenever I bet for fun, that is the result :puke

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit off topic but thought would be interesting to see other peoples views. Obvioulsy there has been one blatant dive tonight by Gerrard, and I'm sure we could all name at least half a dozen more England players who like a dive or two. Well I just wondered what everyones view would be if this were, say, to happen in the final of the world cup? would you be happy to win by any means possible? I'll get the ball rolling by saying NO! its cheating, and I would only want to win fair and square
I would be perfectly happy with that. England have been cheated out of enough games, it would make amends...

The bookings index seems to be set very low for these friendly matches. Virtually every friendly I've watched in the last couple of weeks has been littered with yellow and red cards. (Eng B v Belarus, ROI v Chile and Holland v Cameroon) The days when refs take a lenient view of tackles just because it's a friendly are long gone. I don't do spread betting atm so I'm going to lay 5pts and under in the England game @ 1.56 on betfair.
Where's the best place to find info on the amount of bookings in recent internationals? If the matches I've seen lately are anything to go by, this might have the makings of a decent system in future.

Steven Gerrard FS @ 7/1 betfred. Rumours he may well play in a Rooney role just behind one striker tonight, with a defensive midefielder (likely to be Carragher) filling in. This will provide him with many opportuniteies infront of goal i feel.. 4/10
Good old stevie, always in with a chance when playing in an advanced position!

Hargreaves for captain' date=' I say..2-0 now. What a player!!!!!:notworthy[/quote'] Actually never seem to remember him on the ball or even mentioned during the second half bar quoting his name as a substitute:rollin