** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

International Friendlies (25-30 May)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) Argentina HT/FT @ 1.62 As mentioned on this thread Argentina will have too much class for Angola even in a friendly match, they will want to go into the WC in good form with plenty of confidence (which they will need in the toughest group) and so we may see a free flowing, attacking perfromance from them tonight, in which they should score early so the odds for HT/FT look pretty good really... 9/10

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) Another idea in my mind after to watch for probable line-ups to start. Cote d'Ivoire-Chile (neutral field - France) many bookies, I choose Interwetten, give the african national team at 2.00 (high trust and stake so for me). The match will be played in neutral field (France - Lorraine). Chile came out from a brilliant away win in Ireland (by 1-0), but things seem to be changed drastically for this new match: coach Nelson Acosta will operate a lot of changes in the first line-up to start the game, more two important players like Mark Gonzalez and Reinaldo Navia will be out for the match cause technical choice (indiscipline). Cote d'Ivoire has played good friendly matches till now, just 1 month ago I remember they play in excellent way in Italy (draw by 1-1): some doubt about the first XI to start, I've founded some news to add. Chile to start: Pinto; Olarra, Fuentes, Rojas, Contreras; Cisternas, Acuna, Zenteno, Valdes; Galaz, Jimenez. Cote d'Ivoire to start: Barry; Boka, Domoraud, Meiti, Zoro; Zokora, Keita, Akale; Tourè, Kalou; Drogba. If these line-ups will be confirmed I guess for a large gap in favour of Cote d'Ivoire: Chile will start with a team without necessary international experience, if it will be only a friendly match; by the other side Cote d'Ivoire, so complete, should have the ball possession and finalize well the attack game.

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May)

Argentina HT/FT @ 1.62 As mentioned on this thread Argentina will have too much class for Angola even in a friendly match, they will want to go into the WC in good form with plenty of confidence (which they will need in the toughest group) and so we may see a free flowing, attacking perfromance from them tonight, in which they should score early so the odds for HT/FT look pretty good really... 9/10
FYI - this is 1.80 at paddypower

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) not too clued up on the Swiss league but Lucerne are in the Swiss second division, playing against BRAZIL!!!! Lucerne won the 2nd division therefore they are actually premier division material as of the coming season,still i think Brazil will learn them Surely some value in the sportingodds betting lineup

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) Gone for 5 goals or more @ 11-10 in the Brazil game Brazil beat corinthians juniors 13-1 recently and obviously Lucerne will be stronger but i still expect a fair few goals Have it!!!! :nana :nana 5 goals have been knocked in as i type

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) England v Hungary Firstly this should be a mouthwatering game tonight. Secondly i went for this stratergy and it worked for the England B game I had the top striker, Owen and the most likely midfielder imo jenas and it hit. So tonight i'm doing the same but with Owen and Gerrard as he's meant to be playing as a supporting striker. Think joe cole is good value at 8/1 as well. First goalscorer bets 10 points Owen at 5.0 with Betfair 5 points Gerrard at 7.5 at Stan James

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) The bookings index seems to be set very low for these friendly matches. Virtually every friendly I've watched in the last couple of weeks has been littered with yellow and red cards. (Eng B v Belarus, ROI v Chile and Holland v Cameroon) The days when refs take a lenient view of tackles just because it's a friendly are long gone. I don't do spread betting atm so I'm going to lay 5pts and under in the England game @ 1.56 on betfair.

Another idea in my mind after to watch for probable line-ups to start. Cote d'Ivoire-Chile (neutral field - France) many bookies, I choose Interwetten, give the african national team at 2.00 (high trust and stake so for me). The match will be played in neutral field (France - Lorraine). Chile came out from a brilliant away win in Ireland (by 1-0), but things seem to be changed drastically for this new match: coach Nelson Acosta will operate a lot of changes in the first line-up to start the game, more two important players like Mark Gonzalez and Reinaldo Navia will be out for the match cause technical choice (indiscipline). Cote d'Ivoire has played good friendly matches till now, just 1 month ago I remember they play in excellent way in Italy (draw by 1-1): some doubt about the first XI to start, I've founded some news to add. Chile to start: Pinto; Olarra, Fuentes, Rojas, Contreras; Cisternas, Acuna, Zenteno, Valdes; Galaz, Jimenez. Cote d'Ivoire to start: Barry; Boka, Domoraud, Meiti, Zoro; Zokora, Keita, Akale; Tourè, Kalou; Drogba. If these line-ups will be confirmed I guess for a large gap in favour of Cote d'Ivoire: Chile will start with a team without necessary international experience, if it will be only a friendly match; by the other side Cote d'Ivoire, so complete, should have the ball possession and finalize well the attack game.
One cautionary note Gio on the Chile result against Ireland. Not so much Chile's brilliance as a short lived honeymoon period for Staunton. The Ireland coach was in a major flap as early as the twelvth minute in that game and resembled a pub team manager on any given common on a Sunday morning, trying to change the formation of the team from the sidelines with a series of whistles and manic gestures. Most Irish supporters with any sort of footballing knowledge (exclude the FAI on that) would agree that Staunton and Robson alais father Dougal Maguire and father Ted Crilly are an accident waiting to happen. So Gio I suggest that the Chile result was not exactly true to their form. A result that cost a lot of forum members dear!

One cautionary note Gio on the Chile result against Ireland. Not so much Chile's brilliance as a short lived honeymoon period for Staunton. The Ireland coach was in a major flap as early as the twelvth minute in that game and resembled a pub team manager on any given common on a Sunday morning, trying to change the formation of the team from the sidelines with a series of whistles and manic gestures. Most Irish supporters with any sort of footballing knowledge (exclude the FAI on that) would agree that Staunton and Robson alais father Dougal Maguire and father Ted Crilly are an accident waiting to happen. So Gio I suggest that the Chile result was not exactly true to their form. A result that cost a lot of forum members dear!
I propose suggestions....feelings...news...everyone decides to bet money...I never read about some tipster becomed a magician banker...I read many comments...I agree or I disagree and after i decide what to bet...never close my eys and think "that man said "home win"..I bet on home win....it's so evident.....G.L.

Re: International Friendlies (25-30 May) Bit off topic but thought would be interesting to see other peoples views. Obvioulsy there has been one blatant dive tonight by Gerrard, and I'm sure we could all name at least half a dozen more England players who like a dive or two. Well I just wondered what everyones view would be if this were, say, to happen in the final of the world cup? would you be happy to win by any means possible? I'll get the ball rolling by saying NO! its cheating, and I would only want to win fair and square

England v Hungary Firstly this should be a mouthwatering game tonight. Secondly i went for this stratergy and it worked for the England B game I had the top striker, Owen and the most likely midfielder imo jenas and it hit. So tonight i'm doing the same but with Owen and Gerrard as he's meant to be playing as a supporting striker. Think joe cole is good value at 8/1 as well. First goalscorer bets 10 points Owen at 5.0 with Betfair 5 points Gerrard at 7.5 at Stan James
:nana :nana :nana