** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

After reading the R/Post my EW BETS

Re: After reading the R/Post my EW BETS Sat 24th June Chantaco 4.55A Very consistant until its last race at Epsom and giving it the befit of the doubt that it did not perform at that course.Not run at this distance [slight concern] but give it a good chance of a place today at 14/1 [r/post] Silvertown 2.25A If you can get 6/1 [r/post] for this horse a bet to nothing and must still have every chance of a place and even though 11 as had some good wins of late Bienheureux 9.00L Back on a realistic mark and if it can perform over this 2f shorter trip with a visor being used for the 1st time, may spring a surprise at a decent price. Not run for a while and if stripping fit every chance of a place. Arctive Cove 3.00R Back down to a winnining mark but as not been performing well of late,so must be classed as a speclative pick but could sneak a place.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: After reading the R/Post my EW BETS Sunday 25th June Burton Ash 2.40P Still a maiden but was placed on a lot higher mark last season and with the going in its favour today must have best chance of getting in the frame today or even winning. Lucky Leo 5.OOW In with a shout today with ground and trip no prob and if is race at Windsor as blown the codwebs away [won 2nd time out last season]should give it every chance today Forever Eyesofblue 3.50H This 1 could spring a surprise,well in with the Fav on weights and a CD winner who will have no prob with going. Would give this a slight chance only.

Re: After reading the R/Post my EW BETS

Sunday 25th June Burton Ash 2.40P Still a maiden but was placed on a lot higher mark last season and with the going in its favour today must have best chance of getting in the frame today or even winning. Lucky Leo 5.OOW In with a shout today with ground and trip no prob and if is race at Windsor as blown the codwebs away [won 2nd time out last season]should give it every chance today Forever Eyesofblue 3.50H This 1 could spring a surprise,well in with the Fav on weights and a CD winner who will have no prob with going. Would give this a slight chance only.
1 WINNER AT 7/2 AND 1 PLACED 7/2 The winner was well backed today so somebody or the stable must have had bit on it. Also the other ended up FAV as well and maybe top weight was sothing to do with it being runner up stake 6pts return 7.9pts +1.9pts

Re: After reading the R/Post my EW BETS Monday 26th June Champagne Cracker 4.00M A horse who runs well hear, a CD winner who as an ew chance today Joshua's Gold 2.45W Consistant horse whos a distance winner with the handicapper giving him every chance today and must have a good EW chance today and could win it. Valantine Swing 7.40W Could very well spring a surprise at 14/1a distance winner who's slowly dropping down the handicap and wearing cheak pieces for the first time. Also must give Patavium Prince a very good chance. Catbang 8.10W For me this as every chance tonight after not performing over 2f longer LTO and back to trip that should be fine and was beaten a s/head at this distance the time before that. Dunn Deal 8.50C All the right credentials for this race to give it every chance of at least a place. Jackie Kiely 7.50C It's last 4 runs when of this mark as placed every time and a CD winner with every chance again.

Monday 26th June Champagne Cracker 4.00M A horse who runs well hear, a CD winner who as an ew chance today Joshua's Gold 2.45W Consistant horse whos a distance winner with the handicapper giving him every chance today and must have a good EW chance today and could win it. Valantino Swing 7.40W Could very well spring a surprise at 14/1a distance winner who's slowly dropping down the handicap and wearing cheak pieces for the first time. Also must give Patavium Prince a very good chance. Catbang 8.10W For me this as every chance tonight after not performing over 2f longer LTO and back to trip that should be fine and was beaten a s/head at this distance the time before that. Dunn Deal 8.50C All the right credentials for this race to give it every chance of at least a place. Jackie Kiely 7.50C It's last 4 runs when of this mark as placed every time and a CD winner with every chance again.
1 WINNER AT 6/1 AND 1 PLACED AT 16/1 STAKE 14PTS RETURN 13.7PTS -.3PTS

Re: After reading the R/Post my EW BETS Wendnesday 28th June Augustine 5.00S Well one thing for sure you will get a run for your money with this horse,although 5th LTO was still only a length behind the winner. A distance winner who must have every chance today. Audience 4.30SW Won this race of a 7lbs higher mark last year who ran 3rd LTO and may be comming back to form. This could well be the race its been targeted for and must have a good chance today. Deeper In Debt 8.10B Back down to a realistic mark today to give it a squeak,a CD winner from the same stable as Audience and looks to have as much chance as any in the race. Pure Brief 4.40W Out of its depth LTO and back on a mark it has placed on in the past.It compleated a double last summer and at 10/1[r/post]looks to be the value bet in the race for me. Wigwam Willie 3.20C Back on a mark its won on and from the Ryan Stable and running over a mile today give this horse a good EW chance. Flylowflylong 4.50 My usual outsider of the field pick, a distance winner whos not without a place chance in this race and at 12/1 worth a go All bets 1pt ew stake 12pts

Wendnesday 28th June Augustine 5.00S Well one thing for sure you will get a run for your money with this horse,although 5th LTO was still only a length behind the winner. A distance winner who must have every chance today. Audience 4.30S Won this race of a 7lbs higher mark last year who ran 3rd LTO and may be comming back to form. This could well be the race its been targeted for and must have a good chance today. Deeper In Debt 8.10B Back down to a realistic mark today to give it a squeak,a CD winner from the same stable as Audience and looks to have as much chance as any in the race. Pure Brief 4.40W Out of its depth LTO and back on a mark it has placed on in the past.It compleated a double last summer and at 10/1[r/post]looks to be the value bet in the race for me. Wigwam Willie 3.20C Back on a mark its won on and from the Ryan Stable and running over a mile today give this horse a good EW chance. Flylowflylong 4.50 My usual outsider of the field pick, a distance winner whos not without a place chance in this race and at 12/1 worth a go All bets 1pt ew stake 12pts
Another 1 that may perform well is Motaraqeb 4.30S and if it can produce the same effort as in the race before last it must have every chance. I've also picked Audience for this race and would also have a 1pt EW ON THIS ONE AS WELL.

Re: After reading the R/Post my EW BETS Sat 1st July Caustic Wit 4.15W If the 7lb claimer can ride this horse must have a good chance today , loves it round hear and a CD winner. Stoic Leader 3.55Nc If taking the opertunity of is lower mark today must have every chance of a place. A distance winner whoes not won for a while but 3rd in this event last year. Kelucia 4.35Nm Taking advantage of the same mark it ran 2nd on 2 days ago and must have every chance again today. Raymonds Pride 4.50 Ch If it can overcome its draw[8] this one of Ryans whos been running well of late may spring a surprise. I give it a fair chance of a place

Sat 1st July Caustic Wit 4.15W :cry PLACED9/1 If the 7lb claimer can ride this horse must have a good chance today , loves it round hear and a CD winner. Stoic Leader 3.55Nc :( LOST If taking the opertunity of is lower mark today must have every chance of a place. A distance winner whoes not won for a while but 3rd in this event last year. Kelucia 4.35Nm :D W4/1 Taking advantage of the same mark it ran 2nd on 2 days ago and must have every chance again today. Raymonds Pride 4.50 Ch :cry PLACED 10/1 If it can overcome its draw[8] this one of Ryans whos been running well of late may spring a surprise. I give it a fair chance of a place
Stake 8pts Return 13.05pts +5.05pts

Re: After reading the R/Post my EW BETS Sunday 2nd July ROOFTOP PROTEST 5.45C[iRE] This one as caught the eye in Ireland Won of a mark of 75 went up into the eighties ran 4th of 76 LTO and down to 74 today 1 lower than its last winning mark. A16/1 shot today [r/post] and a distance winner who as a good EW chance today. Desert Island Disc 4.35W n/r A horse that seems to perform well at around todays mark whos a CD winner with a good alround record on this going and at 12/1[r/post] looks to be a good EW value bet. Bucks 5.40 W n/r Been placed off 5 and 6lbs higher marks than today last summer and if stripping fit must have a fair EW chance today Robustian 3.35Windsor no bet 6 runners only Very consistant horse whos nudgeing up the handicap at a 1lb a time and perhaps in a slightly better class of race today may still sneak a place today only if 8 run. Well that turned out a waste of time with n/r and field size

Re: After reading the R/Post my EW BETS Monday July 3rd Not the best of days by any means but had a look and these are what I've come up with William John 4.15P A consistant placed horse of this mark and in a race that looks quite open every chance of a place today at 8/1[r/post] Wayward Shot 5.15P This hores back on a 1lb lower mark than its last success in a handicap. Although the outsider of the field it may cause a shock today. A distance winner from a stable who from time to time gets a long shot winner and as a slight EW chance. Bridgewater Boys 5.00W As every chance today,back on a winning mark and on a course were it;s performed well and although not a great price [4/1 r/post]looks good. Paddywack 7.55M Every chance of back to back wins and at 13/2 [r/post] a good EW bet. A distance winner but not since 2003 so thats the only concern.

Re: After reading the R/Post my EW BETS Thursday 6th July Curtain Bluff 3.30Y 1 of Channons that the handicapper is starting to ease up on and although not been performing well of late his chance may be approaching.His maiden win last year was on firm going at this distance and for me as a fair chance today. Ten Cents 4.00Y A consistant handicap who was hampered LTO and if reverting back to previous runs must have a good EW chance today. A distance winner who should have no trouble with the firm going. Mags Two 2.40P Likely to be Fav but is well handicapped today and if performing as well as last time is the one they have to beat. Duke of Buckingham 4.10 P This is a very tight race with a few in with a chance but the selection on a mark that gives it a good chance today . A CD winner who loves the going if no over night rain and at 6/1 worth an EW bet.

Re: After reading the R/Post my EW BETS Sat 8th July Numeric 2.20H This may perform better today with first time head gear and being one of Gosdens may just surprise. Creative Mind 4.35H Consistant horse with plenty of early speed and this drop back in distance may help his cause and give this a fair chance. Gracechurch 5.25s Back to a very realistic mark today and going should be no concern, a distance winner and at 12/1[r/pst]looks a good value EW bet. Pentecost 2.35S Competes in this race every year and won it in 2004 and although high in the weights still as a fair chance of a place at least.

Re: After reading the R/Post my EW BETS Tuesday 11th July Trojan Flight 3.45P Had a couple of bad runs of late [bad draw and hampered]and although upped in class it could well sneak a place [14/1 r-post]with going and distance no problem. Cheek pieces back on today may also help its cause and give it SLIGHT EW CHANCE. Luna Landing 4.15P Looks to have as much chance as any in this race and at 5/1[r-post] a value EW bet. On a 2lbs lower mark than its last 2 runs [placed both times]and its pedigree surgest this distance should be no prob. Pure Brief 8.10Utt Back to the right distance tonight for this bottom weight whos last 2 runs were over longer distances. A CD winner who usually strikes when some form of headgear is in place. At 10/1 [r-post] looks a good EW chance that could also win. Balmoral Queen 8.40Utt Back at her favourite course [2wins and a place] and if she can get the 3 miles must have every chance tonight and at 10/1 [r-post] a good value EW bet.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: After reading the R/Post my EW BETS Sunday 23 July Keltic Lord 3.40St Back on a relistic mark today for this CD winner who performs well hear. He had three fast ground wins this time last year and 2 were hear and at 7/1[r-post] as a good EW chance today. Best Port 4.50R Theirs no doubt this horse as not been performing this season but down to it's lowest mark for a long time. A CD winner who loves the ground and at 16/1[r-post] as a slight chance.

Re: After reading the R/Post my EW BETS Tuesday 25th July Never Say Deya 5.25Ayr I do like Channons horses when they start droping down the handicap and this is one of those.The race is a poor one and at 10/1 must have as much chance as anything else and would class it as a fair EW bet. Coffin Dodger 2.30Y Still a maiden but as twice been runner up over CD with the same lady rider,ran a poor race last time but 3f longer than usual and now back to a suitable distance must have every chance of at least a place. Sedge 6.50L Been running consistantly of this mark and although not won as been placed twice and must have a good chance of being placed tonight in an open contest. The usual 1pt EW

Re: After reading the R/Post my EW BETS Just taken a quick glance and only short explanations today Soto. 2.25Nc Consistantly placed Grigorovitch. 3.30Nc Reared up at the start and only just beaten LTO New Seeker 3.45A If this horse can get its self in front could win again. Grizedale 4.55A Every chance today. Mister Arjay 2.40 Y Not without a chance. Obe Gold 3.15Y Speclative selection. Richtee 5.35Y Fair priced outsider with a chance. The Bonus King 5.15Nott Ran over jumps 10days ago and may surprise at good odds. All bets 1pt EW

Just taken a quick glance and only short explanations today Soto. 2.25Nc Consistantly placed Grigorovitch. 3.30Nc Reared up at the start and only just beaten LTO New Seeker 3.45A If this horse can get its self in front could win again. Grizedale 4.55A Every chance today. Mister Arjay 2.40 Y Not without a chance. Obe Gold 3.15Y Speclative selection. Richtee 5.35Y Fair priced outsider with a chance. The Bonus King 5.15Nott Ran over jumps 10days ago and may surprise at good odds. All bets 1pt EW
14/1 and 3/1 winner

Re: After reading the R/Post my EW BETS Sunday 30 July A couple of nice winners yesterday and hear are todays.Decided to keep the explanation short and sweet but my thought process is the same. Zarova 2.30P Back below a winning mark today. Jubilee Street3.35P Good place chance. Bo Mcginty 2.40A Consistant horse,decent trainer. Bee Stinger 3.15A Good EW bet. Quantum 2.50Nm Looks well in on ratings [win only] Wellington Hall 4.35Nm Speclative choice I do back these myself and are not put up for something to post.

Re: After reading the R/Post my EW BETS Monday 31st Mugeba 4.00Y [ALL ITS WINS AT THIS COURSE,FAIR EW BET IF IT RUNS AS TRAINER STATES WANTS RAIN. FUNNY THAT AS ITS WON ON FIRM] Bavarica 4.30Y [ LOOKS A VALUE EW BET ] Ermine Gray 6.30W [LOOKS WELL IN IF IT RUNS,WIN ONLY] Ariodante 8.30W [EVERY CHANCE IF THE GOING STAY THE SAME] Hi Laurie 8.15Utt [LOOKS WELL IN ON RATINGS]

Re: After reading the R/Post my EW BETS Tuesday 1st aug ACTIVE ASSET 2.05G Although a little high in the weights it's performances hear give it a fair chance in this competative race, a CD winner whos been placed in its last 4 runs. Swordsman 4.25G First time in a Handicap and no doubt has plenty of ability and may surprise speclative choice. High Bray 5.35G Interesting horse who does run well fresh and a CD winner who as progressed since been trained in Brittain and the going should be perfect and should have a Good chance today.