York Thursday

1.45 - Enchantment, it could be that York is the perfect track for her being flat and downhill. Her only other run here was a stormer and any sort of repeat will see her in the money. 25/1 is quite big and worth an E/W I also like Orientor, there was predicted rain I am not sure if it came but if it comes up soft I will also be backing this horse. Has top weight but could defy it if coniditions are perfect. 3.15 Zero Torelance - is another soft ground horse with 8f being his best distance, is better of at the weights with a few of these and ran a cracker in Lincoln when seemed to be only prominent horse to maintain position towards the end. Also a course winner albeit over a long distance. E/W 4.25 Kayf Aramis - Drop back in trip should suit after getting caught in last furlong previously. Is also a soft ground winner which should be a big plus tomorrow. E/W 4.55 Velvet Heights - Ran a decent race on soft behind run away winner Toldo, the 3rd that day was only 4 lengths behind Millville in a different race. Millville won at york today. Will do small acca and e/w trebles from 4 as well as singles. Enchantment will be in trebles and acca not Orientor. I hope it has been raining as I really don't want to have to read form all over again.

Re: York Thursday

3.15 Zero Torelance - is another soft ground horse with 8f being his best distance, is better of at the weights with a few of these and ran a cracker in Lincoln when seemed to be only prominent horse to maintain position towards the end. Also a course winner albeit over a long distance. E/W .
quality Tank, well done, i hope you took a price it was 11's this morning returned 9/2!!

Re: York Thursday Bloody hell -well done Tank. Your 4:25 horse comes in !!! As well as a couple of singles & doubles I also did a £1 patent on Orientor, Zero Tolerance & Kayf Aramis. So that's two winners and a 2nd place. I worked out that had all three won, that would have been nigh on £700. Oh well, shouldnt be greedy, profit is profit.