poker assistant software

Masterplan

Re: poker assistant software I personally dont use them as i feel poker should be played with your own skill and judgment, as i feel you could become to dependent on them and when and if you play in a live tournament instead of on line you will be lost without the software to help you make your decision.

Re: poker assistant software i agree with sulphate ,the best way to become as good as possible is to try and get as much info into your head as posssible ,because no matter how much info these programs give ,the best computer in the world is the human brain and you can take it anywhere and it doesnt crash repeatedly (unless your playing in a tourney with a free bar:lol )

Re: poker assistant software I use PokerTracker mainly (cash) and sometimes Poker Spy (tourneys). I find Poker Tracker invaluable (though haven't been making full use of it to remove the leaks from my game and need to!!!)

don't use them' date=' but would be interested in one that works with virgin[/quote'] Afraid BossMedia don't create a comprehensive hand history on your hard drive - to the best of my knowledge, there are no software aids which work with Boss/Virgin. So far as comments on not wanting to become dependent on it and being unable to play without it. I play at sites which support it and I play at sites which don't. I am under ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT that my standard of game has improved at the sites which don't support it, as a direct result of having used the software at other sites. It helps you make better decisions, and understand when you make bad decisions. It "trains" you to understand how people play on the net, and teaches you what to look out for in others (when you don't have the software). Think of it more as a training tool, that teaches you the "right" way of thinking in poker, than as something that gives you the right answers and plays for you (it doesn't!!)