• 19:30 Virgin Poker 100,000 V Points Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:00 Betfred $1000 Winners Freeroll
    • 20:00 Canbet $500 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Betfred Million Sunday Semi Final
    • 21:00 Dream Poker PNL Live Final Freeroll
    • 21:30 Sporting Odds 50 Up

Re: **Poker Sunday 14th May** Right, am trying to become a member of the human race again... ...café latte, croissants, applejuice... painkillers... ...was a tough night last night... :cheers Anyway...where is everybody?? Where are you playing? .... want to play a few games before CL tonight :)

Re: **Poker Sunday 14th May**

14/05/200621:00 BST[url="http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27298]Dream Poker Poker Night Live $10' date='000 Live Final Qualifier[/url']$10+$1
It's semi finals tonite and $200 entry now I believe. :ok
Aye, sure is Boss, good luck mate and let's hope we both get a trip to the final! I wonder if I can avoid another slagging off session from the PNL commentators tonight too :lol

Aye, sure is Boss, good luck mate and let's hope we both get a trip to the final! I wonder if I can avoid another slagging off session from the PNL commentators tonight too :lol
Same to you mate, Jeffers is in it too, how cool would PL taking up half the table be?:lol

Re: **Poker Sunday 14th May** Well - Virgin V Points Freeroll - I've been all in on about 80% of hands in the first hour ....... wiped all but one player out - rest are now sit outs ....... Idea was to get knocked out get to CL...........instead I'm now in 5th Place :loon

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Sunday 14th May** well that me free for the night now, have just logged into virgin and see im down to 500 chips, chuck us some please GaF :tongue2

Very unlucky ther Mr V. I have to say that was disgusting play by those two then :@ Telling each other what they had before the cards were dealt.They want reporting!!!
Andrew: Hello PV23pl, my name is Andrew, How may i help you? PV23pl: Hiya Andrew - so is mine wink.gif I was just playing in a Virgin MTT - to play for V-points (a freeroll). PV23pl: I was severly short-stacked, and went all in, and both the SB and BB called, but before the flop showed they agreed in the chatbox to check it down and not play each other PV23pl: I understand it is done frewuently, but surely its collusion or cheating to verbally agree? Andrew: That would mean that they were colluding which is not allowed. I am not able to do anyhting about this on LiveHelp, however our fraud and security team can. Andrew: Please send us an e-mail about it PV23pl: Ok - will it be examined even though it was a free roll? PV23pl: I must admit I would have had a chance with 2pr PV23pl: and am severly annoyed Andrew: Yes. It does not matter what kind of game. Our main interest is to maintain the integrity of the poker room PV23pl: Andrew thank you very much :) Have a good night Julio Arca and akw144.

Re: **Poker Sunday 14th May** Not wishing to pre empt things since I'm not out yet but, well played to Cadzow (Virgin Poker) whoever you are on PL. With over 10 times my chips and heads up I think this is the end for me. GG - really enjoyed it - just waitng for the email from Virgin with regard to the V Points, 20K I believe!

Not wishing to pre empt things since I'm not out yet but, well played to Cadzow (Virgin Poker) whoever you are on PL. With over 10 times my chips and heads up I think this is the end for me. GG - really enjoyed it - just waitng for the email from Virgin with regard to the V Points, 20K I believe!
I'm cadzow on Virgin :ok ........................ My first MTT win for a long time as i usually play cash games :nana :nana :cow :cow.................i've also been having a bit of a break from poker the last couple of months only playing the ocasional PL game so it looks like its done me some good :D I'm actually amazed i won as i got up to 2500 chips in the first couple of hands and then got a phone call from my sister and had to drive to Glasgow airport and collect some prints and framed photographs she had bought while up here for a visit, but wasn't being allowed to take on the plane as hand luggage (too big):@ ............. i missed 1h 20 mins of the tournament :loon ................. the blinds were 200/400 and i was on the BB with 850 chips left when i got back :eek :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana