Virgin Poker Bloggers Tourny - WSOP 2006 seat - Deadline Midnight 10 May

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker Bloggers Tourny - WSOP 2006 seat - Deadline Midnight 10 May Well, looks like we got everyone in who should be - PL has about 40% of the field I think!!!! Lets send someone to WSOP!!!!!!! Good luck all!!!! PL PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY

Re: Virgin Poker Bloggers Tourny - WSOP 2006 seat - Deadline Midnight 10 May

:@ Now listen...as a Sunderland fan and the butt of all the sodding jokes from the likes of this lad here..{There are so many windows boarded up in Sunderland that the window cleaners carry sanders} or {I've got more points on me fkin driving license than Sunderland}...:cry get the drift??? So if this bonny lad gans and leaves his blinds unattended, I, for one, will take great pleasure in nicking them!!!! And the same goes for Morlspin too (although my Dad worked at Reyrolls for 40 years so I might let him off!!)...and anybody else for that matter (except Paul Ross of course, who's just too bloody scary to upset!)
U forgot the new range of mackem yo-yo's. rumour has it there the best in the business of going up and down!

Re: Virgin Poker Bloggers Tourny - WSOP 2006 seat - Deadline Midnight 10 May Tight it may be.. but, I'm gone - got crippled by a killer hand.. 2 pair kings & jacks, beaten by pocket A's when the board was paired on the river giving 2 pair A's & 6's.

Doing pretty poorly back in 35th' date=' just laid down JJ against TT, could have had a nice stack in front of me :([/quote'] Can't you chat at the table mate, or are you quiet through choice? :unsure :D

Can't you chat at the table mate, or are you quiet through choice?
Yep I don't think my chat was working, was weird cos I could see all your chat but anything I stuck in the chat box didn't appear on the screen :unsure Out in 50th after being rubbish and donating my chips to Moface for no reason :( So much for my flight to Oz :\

Re: Virgin Poker Bloggers Tourny - WSOP 2006 seat - Deadline Midnight 10 May Thats one too many for me I think.

Hand #295492866 at table: Virgin Blogger FR Started: Thu May 11 21:49:53 2006 PL-Lady is at seat 1 with 16130.00 moFace4 is at seat 2 with 6915.00 FLASH23 is at seat 3 with 12240.00 DoobDude is at seat 4 with 6575.00 PV23pl is at seat 5 with 6310.00 Nightjeste is at seat 6 with 8860.00 vikkiita is at seat 7 with 4888.00 willzer84 is at seat 8 with 11055.00 WonkyJ is at seat 10 with 7920.00 Nightjeste posts the large blind 600.00 PV23pl posts the small blind 300.00 PV23pl: Kc, Kd Nightjeste: --, -- vikkiita: --, -- willzer84: --, -- WonkyJ: --, -- PL-Lady: --, -- moFace4: --, -- FLASH23: --, -- DoobDude: --, -- Pre-flop: vikkiita: Raise 1800.00 willzer84: Fold WonkyJ: Fold PL-Lady: Fold moFace4: All in FLASH23: Fold DoobDude: Fold PV23pl: All in Nightjeste: Fold vikkiita: Fold Showdown: moFace4 shows: Qh, Qd (a pair of Queens) PV23pl shows: Kc, Kd (a pair of Kings) Flop (Board: 3h, 7h, 8h): Turn (Board: 3h, 7h, 8h, Jh): River (Board: 3h, 7h, 8h, Jh, 5c): moFace4 shows: Qh, Qd (flush to the Queen) Mainpot: moFace4 wins the pot of 15620 with flush to the Queen (0.00 rake were taken for this hand)
100 to 1 shot..... Maybe time for a good long break.

:$ so sorry Mr.V you didnt deserve that:$ thats twice now erm make it a double i owe you:$ :$ :$ :$ :$
No blame on your part Mo! I think I could have accepted a Q outdraw. But 4 hearts - nah. Fcuk this.