• 16:15 Jonny Texas Freezeout
    • 18:00 Sporting Odds Super Sunday FINAL
    • 19:30 Virgin 100,000 V Points Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:00 Betfred Million Sunday Final
    • 21:00 Dream Poker $10,000 Live Event Qualifier
    • 21:15 Jonny Texas Online FINAL

Re: **Poker Sunday 7th May** i Hate KK im out the bubble tourney too got delt KK twice in a matter of a few hands beaten both times by the same player both times with a full house now short stacked i get K 10 flop comes K rag rag all in it goes lost again this time to two small pairs

Re: **Poker Sunday 7th May** Just wanted to say a big massive GOOD LUCK DAC (Dai) Jaded (JadedJ) GotaFancy? (Telepe) elmcroft (elmcroft) ChelskiRed (gypsydave) Philossify (phil2211) Rednutt (rednutt) Bladesrgoingup (sfrankg) Washman (MrTricky) e4sby (e4sby) In tonights Super Sunday Final :hope :hope :hope

Re: **Poker Sunday 7th May** Out from Bubble in 6th for $60 :D, but still not happy. One guy robbed 3/4 of my stack earlier on. I raised x3 with AK, flop K10x. All in and guy called and showed AQ. J on the turn :@. GAF going strong :hope. GL all in Super Sunday :ok.

Re: **Poker Sunday 7th May** :clap :clap Well done all of you in the money.. I hope you helped yourself to my chips on the way. I was in the bubble £1000 freeroll but had to work..:( . But i like work anyway, its Guaranteed money.. But i think i may have won it today.:lol

Re: **Poker Sunday 7th May**

what did you win gaf?
The Blue Square Bubble tourney - a $1000 freeroll with about 80 entrants - got in by deliberately bubbling in a 10c 6 seat STT - first prize was $320 :D

The Blue Square Bubble tourney - a $1000 freeroll with about 80 entrants - got in by deliberately bubbling in a 10c 6 seat STT - first prize was $320 :D
Okay... I don't get it... You bubble and get an entry to a freeroll with a possibility of winning $320... If you didn't bubble, which is normally a :nana :clap you would have won 20 cents??? Sounds a bit strange... Anyway... well done... Inspector Gadget... :clap :clap

Re: **Poker Sunday 7th May** Qualified for the $250K weekly final on Poker.co.uk tonight :cow Only $2 spent with no rebuy required. My MTT tourney play is going through a purple patch just now, wish I knew the secret.:D Now, how do I break it to Mrs Red Fear that we're spending next Saturday night in. :unsure Red.

Now, how do I break it to Mrs Red Fear that we're spending next Saturday night in. :unsure Red.
"Darling, I know its FA cup Final Day but I want to spend the Day/night with you! :ok You do the washing up while i check me E-mails!!" C.R. (Happy to help)