NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May

GaF

Re: NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May

I'm watching and learning from you and will stop worrying too much if I lose chips early on (I WILL play fewer hands, repeat after me...) - plenty of time to get them back when the blinds are bigger.
You make me blush :$ :$ :$ But yes, I don't worry too much early on... I just wait... and strike when I am the most leathal ;)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May But... I have put myself in a very hard position though... with these last two 2nd places... have to wins aswell... and a 10th... Very hard to improve my scores... :unsure If I finish higher than 10th at some point my only way to victory will be improving 2nd places to 1st places... :unsure :unsure :unsure Seems a bit difficult...

Going to try and knock out esso1 tonight, he's at my table.:ok Red.
And failed miserably.:wall My KJ suited met his second pocket Queens of the evening and I'm out. Out in time for Big Brother though.:cow Red.

Re: NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May tbh first time i ever played well 2 at once just fries my brain esp when you get to last few aaargh, but as i say woulda made same moves anyway just less of a headache lol

Re: NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May Run storms up the table and sneaks a place ahead of me. :cry Hmmmmmmmmmmmm:spank Looking good with only 3 scores on so far too. Well played dominating that final table and awesome heads up - well done Mo as well. :clap Now get your ironing done for tomorrow.

Re: NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May I wish I had an excuse for my play, went in over the top against an obvious straight, thought I had full house my self but only 2 pairs, I must be tired. That cost over half my stack

Re: NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May Out in 4th... Went holding "the Paul Ross" hand... KK.... versus "the Galronix" hand AA :loon (explanations in the "live poker is fixed" thread) Anyway... very satisfied... was on 260 chips at one point early on... so can't really complain... :)

Re: NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May Wow, Pene's 4th doesn't even count as a score and my hanging on by fingernails 11th gained me a point and lost me 2 places! It is going to be really difficult to make up ground with the likely low entry level now.

Re: NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May Good news for PL'rs - esso out before the points, but viggosen (chip leader), Pene (5th) and McGoatski still going and we're in the points.......

Re: NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May Oh dear... was almost in tears here... when I was huge chip leader HU I lost my internet connection for 6 or 7 minutes... PANICKED... finally got back in only to find out that I sat out during the break .... :eek :eek :eek pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.... Reckoned that I had lost when I got back... how lucky am I??? Last time it was coffee down my keyboard... someone is trying to stop me from winning this... but I will fight back... Anyway... do I win now??? :loon

Re: NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May Well done Pene :clap . Chanting worked again. I have to say Mojo hesitated before taking your blind in the last hand before the break when you disconnected so maybe he would not have stolen them had it not been the break. And well done the other half (all my tuition starting to pay off ;) ) :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

I have to say Mojo hesitated before taking your blind in the last hand before the break when you disconnected
Have to say - that's really awesome sportsmanship from him - especially given the prize that is being played for - I wouldn't be so generous, EVEN to another PL'r!!!

I have to say Mojo hesitated before taking your blind in the last hand before the break when you disconnected so maybe he would not have stolen them had it not been the break.
That was very kind of him :clap :clap :clap Had him on 1860 chips just before, and got dealt AA...he beat me with a flush... maybe he felt bad :lol :lol

Re: NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May i give up im so jinxed in this tourny:wall first i get beat aq v a10 to lose third of my stack all in then 88 v ak board gives 2 pair on river qqjj so A high wins played 3 hands total most frustrating game i ever played, annoyin me how i always get bad beats and no cards in this game :@ Pen i need some tips when you return!