Bestmate Lays

Good Afternoon, All This is my first day of finding this forum. I have never seen a forum this large that covers all type of sports, including horseracing. I do like laying low odd horses, so from time to time I will pass on some good lays I think will lose. I hope I can do a good job in this forum. I have posted in other forums and have done alright. I will see you soon. Cheers,,

Re: Bestmate Lays

Good Afternoon, All This is my first day of finding this forum. I have never seen a forum this large that covers all type of sports, including horseracing. I do like laying low odd horses, so from time to time I will pass on some good lays I think will lose. I hope I can do a good job in this forum. I have posted in other forums and have done alright. I will see you soon. Cheers,,
:welcome BM, hope you find us a friendly bunch. There are some good tipsters on here & hopefully you have found the right place for your lays! Check out the Systems thread also as there are lots of Horse racing systems in there.

Re: Bestmate Lays Good Morning, All The Best Lay Of The Day... Wednesday 26 April 2006 2:40pm Cattrick: Hams (2.74)...Lost...:clap Cheers,,, Comment: Everything went to plan and it was a bad day at the office for for Hams. He couldn't pass the post first, so he came in second.

Re: Bestmate Lays Good Morning, All The Best Lay Of The Day... Saturday 29 April 2006 4:55pm Sandown: Public Forum (4.00)....Won...:wall Cheers,, Comment: This is what I don't like, It won and my good horse Hail the Chief came in second. As always it happens, I will keep an eye on how good Public Forum to see how his next race goes.

Re: Bestmate Lays Good Morning, All The Best Lay Of The Day.. Monday 1 May 2006 2:10pm Kempton: Benchmark (1.67)...Lost...:clap Cheers,,, Comments: This was a race which had your heart in your hand. It was so close, just glad it went my way. MAY: Profit/Loss: +1.00

Re: Bestmate Lays Good Morning, All The Best Lay Of The Day... Wednesday 3 May 2006 6:00pm Cheltenham: Premium First (2.90)....Lost...:ok Cheers,,, Comment: A very good loser that went to plan, at one point in the race it look like danger was coming. Premium Frst said coming down to the last couple furlongs, he was in second at the time no more running for me. He let everyone else have a chance to win the race. May Profit/Loss: +2.00

Re: Bestmate Lays Hi Sensibleboy; Thanks for the welcome and comment... To everyone who check my section yesterday, very sorry about the time of the race. This was a typing error which I didn't check, it was 6:35pm not 6:00pm. I hope you did check the next race. I will be careful next time. Cheers,,

Re: Bestmate Lays Good Morning, All The Best Lay Of The Day... Saturday 13 May 2006 3:10pm Lingfield: Sindirana (2.74)....Won...:wall Cheers,,, Comment: Everything was about to go to plan, but Sindirana just by a head won the race. I was really mad that Shorest Day was not in the race. He was suppose to be fight it out with Sardirana. Who had to fight it out was Fusili who was 20-1, but he nearly did it. May: Profit/Loss: +1.26