Poker Player TV Shootout

Guest gazza271

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout

Lol' date=' actually double-regged briefly earlier. Saw two PL names (yours included) figured time to switch tables.:loon[/quote'] I noticed that good luck to you as long as one of us gets through I'll be pleased;) EDIT steveadam in too so 3 out of 8 PL good chance for final table. I outplayed sneazy heads up just by being aggressive so if you get heads up with him thats the way to go.

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout jeffster, Felix was the other qualifier from my table, he doubled up early on then didn't play much. At the end ,3 of us left , me and him on about 6k 3rd guy on 1k, he kept targeting me. I guess he thought i was a better player than 3rd guy so was trying to knock me out. In short, he is no mug.

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout Thanks Jolly. Trustme was the other qualifier from my table (Is he another PLer ?), and he isnt a mug either.... One thing I noticed, both last week (when I didnt make it through from the qualifier) and this week, is that you really have to grind out every hand you win to qualify for the Semi's....I guess the Semi's will be just as tight / hard, if not more so....I guess it could be because of the "TV" Element

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout Arses - just couldn't get an early win (damn AK vs 22) then got blinded out as cards got worse & wasn't prepared to call-in without being prepared for a raise. Kicking myself for folding pockets 3's - hesitated over an all-in then folded 'cos there were too many people left to follow, 3 three on the flop would have beaten pocket 5's and given me a :wall :wall shot. GL Mick :hope

Re: Poker Player TV Shootout

Well done Mick :clap Good luck in the final :hope Very ul Lemonjon. Well played and very unfortunate he hit that 6
Thanks for the support:ok Went through a few phases there:lol when the queen came, YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE THEN the F*cken 6 :@ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:wall