Betfred Million Stt THURS 20TH AT 7PM

morlspin

Hi All Anyone Who Has A Token (or Wishes To Pay $3.30) Do You Want To Play In A Stt For A Seat In Friday's Semi Final? Im In, As Well As Gaf, Tables Hold 10 Players, With A Guaranteed Seat In The Semi Up For Grabs Sign Here If Your Interested, If Theres More Than 10, Just Join The Next Stt Available Or Wait Til We Do This Again, Thursday 20th APRIL. 7pm Betfred Million Sng To Friday Semi Finals 10 Seat Table ITS IMPORTANT THAT NO ONE SITS BEFORE 7PM, OR WE MAY NOT ALL BE ON THE SAME TABLE, AS ITS AN OPEN TABLE SO ANYONE CAN JOIN, SIT AT 7PM PROMPT

Re: Betfred Million Stt, includes tremendous offer email i received too Normally I'd be up for it, I spent ages trying to qualify for a seat untill I realised I'm probably not going to be available this weekend. It's a great idea though, every time I've tried to use my token the games been cancelled because there's not enough players. If you do it next week I'll join in.

Re: Betfred Million Stt, includes tremendous offer email i received too I recieved this email today Missing you... Your username is...REDNUTT Dear Lynn,I haven't seen you for a while so I've created two fantastic offers exclusively for you.Fred's Double Whammy! 1. You've got a 100% deposit bonus. I'll match your next deposit up to a maximum of $50. For example deposit $50, play 500 raked hands and I'll send you another $50.You don't need to do anything, I'll credit your bonus within 24 hours of reaching your required raked hands. If you would like to know your raked hands count at any point, simply use the live help facility. 2. PLUS! I've placed a Betfred Million token in your account. You can now play in a $3.30 Betfred Million MTQ free of charge!

Re: Betfred Million Stt, includes tremendous offer email i received too

I got the exact same one Rednutt. Nut - Do you know what a qualifying raked hand on Betfred is?
I Rakes & Fees Why is there a fee added to the buyin for tournaments? There is a 10% fee charged for a tournament entry, which is taken as the house commission. In rebuy tournaments, there is no added fee for any rebuys. What are rakes and how much is the Betfred rake? The rake is a small percentage of the pot taken as the house commission. The rake for a pot can range from 0% to 5% of the total pot depending on the number of players and the table limits. Any pots less than $5 and any hands which do not reach the flop are not charged any rake. To see the full details of the rake, click here. What is the definition of a raked hand? A raked hand is when a player is dealt cards in a hand where the rake reaches a minimum of $0.25. The player does not have to see the flop for the hand to be counted as a raked hand (although other players need to see the flop, otherwise the hand will not be raked). Tournament hands do not constitute towards raked hands.

Guest gazza271

No email for me :sad But have a token anyway - so am in this at 7pm :ok
Count me in,have 3 tokens to use up !

:unsure I thought the token was only for mtq' date=' I'll try to be in this:ok[/quote'] Was originally STT or MTT, then MTT only (and I emailed them and they wouldn't change it!!), now STT or MTT - Betfred don't seem able to make their minds up where we can use them!!!!! 4 of us in at the moment - 6 empty seats - anyone else? Buy in or tokens....

oh thers no cash prize just 1 seat for 1st?
Correct - but if you have played "Match of the Day" or "Manic Monday" or have received one of the emails - you will have a token that will get you in for free :ok