** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Team Poker Results Thread POST RESULTS HERE PLEASEEEEEEEEE

morlspin

Re: Team Poker Results Thread POST RESULTS HERE PLEASEEEEEEEEE

I know it's changing the rules after the event, but if no shows due to (well documented) problems seems abit harsh not to even get 1 point. REFEREEEEEEEE? Chelski seems to have gone to ground
Well, Chels made the rules.... :lol :lol :lol

yep' date=' cant change the rules after the event, 2 no shows, 48 shows, wouldnt be fair on the others[/quote'] Agree but, it shouldn't have come to this. First week gremlins, but the rules shouldn't have been changed at all. (generally bout no shows and playing multi tables etc etc, not sure if this happened tho) and now the reschulded table 3, does this mean that people who were subs r told to (generally f off) cause the orginal guy can play again, or does the sub play. Right Rant over, It just annoys me when things go tits up.:@

Re: Team Poker Results Thread POST RESULTS HERE PLEASEEEEEEEEE Just recounted and recalc'ed then with 0 for Chelski and Teaulc but that only knocks 2 points off London, so other than them on 21, I still get my other original scores. Should add up to (15x8)-2= 118 (Maths A level) Pene? Anyway, presume Chelski will post official table. Anything else is only provisional results (sounds like MKOP this). Still make North in lead and Tartan not!:sad

Just recounted and recalc'ed then with 0 for Chelski and Teaulc but that only knocks 2 points off London, so other than them on 21, I still get my other original scores. Should add up to (15x8)-2= 118 (Maths A level) Pene? Anyway, presume Chelski will post official table. Anything else is only provisional results (sounds like MKOP this). Still make North in lead and Tartan not!:sad
I will count the points myself tomorrow... (yes, A level here...lol) And Lemonjohn... There was a vote on which day to play 5 days before kickoff... Fair enough that some couldn't make it... And that's why sub's were needed... Of course the original players should be "allowed back" in their teams... Just my opinion...

Agree but, it shouldn't have come to this. First week gremlins, but the rules shouldn't have been changed at all. (generally bout no shows and playing multi tables etc etc, not sure if this happened tho) and now the reschulded table 3, does this mean that people who were subs r told to (generally f off) cause the orginal guy can play again, or does the sub play. Right Rant over, It just annoys me when things go tits up.:@
You're right lemon and I'm repeating below part of what I said earlier on the main thread. Mo said he couldn't start the game tonight with only 3 players (ie. the prima software wouldn't let him) so that could always be a problem. Obviously tonight's subs should be in the replay. "I know the Prima problem couldn't be helped tonight but I think people need to be sitting down an hour before (as a few did) apart from the person who set the table up - who just needs to post on a specific thread that they are on Prima ready for 9pm to start the table when they sit down. That way we will know a lot sooner if any connection problems or if anyone just awol. Mo said he couldn't start a table with only 3 players so may need subs standing by if anyone willing to do so - or someone doubles up if needs be to get the minimum of four at the table ?"

Re: Team Poker Results Thread POST RESULTS HERE PLEASEEEEEEEEE Right peeps... did some counting, and something was wrong... Table 4 didn't post results or they are hiding it very well....:spank 9 games played, because 1 table didn't play; 135 points in total, 2 no shows = 133 points in total. These are the scores without table 4's results... "La France.... DOUZE POINTS"...hmmmmm wrong thread.... Well... Pink:255321241= 25 points North:531445335=33 points Tartan:412½232514=24½ points

MVB:342½153423=27½ South:024514052=23 Getting there.... Phew... took quite a search... :loon Please post which teams people are in when you post results... this took far too much time to find out myself... :ok Will be edited as soon as I get all the results from table 4

Pink:25532124= 24 (missing Gaza, 1 point)= 25 points North:53144533=28 (missing Rosco, 5 points)=33 points Tartan:412½23251=20½ (missing LBB, ? points)

MVB:342½15342=24½ (missing EnT, sub for Galronix ? points) South:02451405=21 (missing Piston, ? points)

Hmmmmmm. I think that's what I said a couple of hours ago.:nana 2 (mathematically qualified) girls agree so IT MUST BE RIGHT - OK. Nice one Pene. I'm sure Morls will believe you even though he didn't believe me. (Lost my credibility when the photo under the pillow thing leaked out :puke )

Hmmmmmm. I think that's what I said a couple of hours ago.:nana 2 (mathematically qualified) girls agree so IT MUST BE RIGHT - OK. Nice one Pene. I'm sure Morls will believe you even though he didn't believe me. (Lost my credibility when the photo under the pillow thing leaked out :puke )
Well, I think he just missed one table's results... and table 4's.... ... we will have to give him credit for doing the points in the first place ;)

Re: Team Poker Results Thread POST RESULTS HERE PLEASEEEEEEEEE Hi People Sorry didnt realise I had to post the results But Pene has been hassling me this morning at work:wall:wall:wall So best sort it out Rosco 1st LAidbackbloke 2nd Piston 3rd Galronix 4th Gaz 5th. Although I can't remember who was 3rd and who was 4th guys if you can remember??? I will ammend this thread.

Hi People Sorry didnt realise I had to post the results But Pene has been hassling me this morning at work:wall:wall:wall So best sort it out Rosco 1st LAidbackbloke 2nd Piston 3rd Galronix 4th Gaz 5th. Although I can't remember who was 3rd and who was 4th guys if you can remember??? I will ammend this thread.
He he... I am good at hassling... just PM'ed Piston...

Hi People Sorry didnt realise I had to post the results But Pene has been hassling me this morning at work:wall:wall:wall So best sort it out Rosco 1st LAidbackbloke 2nd Piston 3rd Galronix 4th Gaz 5th. Although I can't remember who was 3rd and who was 4th guys if you can remember??? I will ammend this thread.
wansnt it Rosco LBB Galtronix Piston Gaz although im tempted to claim 3rd cos LBB cheated:lol :lol i didnt even see the straight that beat me ( all i saw was the king and was celebrating) though id won:tongue2 :tongue2 had to check the history twice it was really good fun though and would like to thank the organiser (s) for all thier work

results from table 3 replay 1st Masterplan 2nd i forget maybe gazblades 3rd i forget too maybe newbie 4th bigmal 5th MoFace please someone fill in the blanks :p
Thankyou for that infomative and helpful post mate :eyes can i join in your drinking session?? :rollin Would someone from that table who is NOT drunk, please post the results and WHO was playing for which Team tonight :ok