** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Under 2.5 Goals System Diary

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary

Thanks guys, Let's hope it works out ok - I've spent too many hours of my life on this!!!
Im folowing you, mate. We can only hope now that we put money on these teams... Good luck to us :hope

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary Hi TS I wish you good luck!!! I have one question about you stake plan. You stake 5% of your bankroll, if your bank go down to 80 you stake is still 5, but if you bank go to 150 is your stake still 5 or it is 7,50?

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary Saturday's Results: UNDERS England 2 Carlisle v Torquay @ 2.10 BF 1-2 :cry L. Orient v Peterborough @ 1.81 BF 2-1 :cry Rochdale v B. Rovers @ 1.86 BF 2-0 :ok Czech A V. Jihlava v S. Olomouc @ 1.60 GB 3-0:cry Slovacko v Pribram @ 1.60 GB 2-0 :ok Portugal A Nacional v Boavista @ 1.61 BF 1-0 :ok Spain A Betis v A. Bilbao @ 1.66 BF 1-1 :ok Deportivo v Celta Vigo @ 1.68 BF 0-2 :ok OVERS Turkey A Ankaragucu v Malatyaspor @ 2.06 BF 0-1 :cry Mexico A Cruz Azul v Pachuca @ 1.75 GB 3-2 :ok Well at the start of the day I was ready to pack it all in. Goals flying in all over the place in England and Czech and not in Turkey. A slight recovery in the evening after a disasterous start so I'm not to displeased to have salvaged. Profit on the day +£0.19 (after 5% commission on BF bets) BETS 10 WINS 6 WIN PERCENTAGE 60.00% PROFIT/LOSS +£0.19 ROI/YIELD 0.19% Phew! Let's hope for a better Sunday folks...

Well at the start of the day I was ready to pack it all in. Goals flying in all over the place in England and Czech and not in Turkey.
Yeah! My bum was going Boo as well!!!;) I didn't make a small profit, but a loss mainly because I never got the odds you got.

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary Sunday's full list of under bets: Russia A Tomsk v Rostov @1.45 GB 3-1 :cry (2 red cards in 7th min! :@ ) Shinnick v K. Sovetov @1.50 GB England Championship Preston v Leeds @1.57 365 Burnley v Luton @1.79 BF Belgium A Roeselare v S. Liege @1.89 BF Austria Max. Bund. S. Graz v A. Vienna @1.94 BF France A Monaco v Nantes @ 1.58 BF Bordeaux v Le Mans @ 1.60 BF Czech A Brno v M. Boleslav @1.60 BF Spain A R. Soc v Sevilla @1.78 BF (No overs today) £10.00 on all selections... :hope

Sorry about that' date=' my cut and paste skills aren't what they were mate :$[/quote'] Don't mention it. By the way, great picks from England today, they helped me out of really bad loosing streak last two days! :ok

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary Russia A Tomsk v Rostov @1.45 GB 3-1 :cry (2 red cards in 7th min! :@ ) Shinnick v K. Sovetov @1.50 GB 1-0 :ok England Championship Preston v Leeds @1.57 365 2-0 :ok Burnley v Luton @1.79 BF 1-1 :ok Belgium A Roeselare v S. Liege @1.89 BF 0-0 :ok Austria Max. Bund. S. Graz v A. Vienna @1.94 BF 1-3 :cry France A Monaco v Nantes @ 1.58 BF 1-1 :ok Bordeaux v Le Mans @ 1.60 BF 2-2 :cry Czech A Brno v M. Boleslav @1.60 BF 4-2 :cry Spain A R. Soc v Sevilla @1.78 BF 1-2 :cry F******************************************************K! :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ I'm going out... :sad

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary Just a very quick one but have you considered trying a small insurance plan where you back the under 2.5 goals for say 5 points, but also back the 4 goals or over market with enough to cover your initial stake (or part of it); 4 goals or over in a game that is expected to go under (as most of your picks indicate - given the odds taken) should be close to or above 3/1. So if you were backing at an average of say 1.6 for 5 pts (to win 3 pts) you could cover this with a back bet of 1.66 units on > 4 goals; just a thought as 4 of your recent 5 losing games ended up with 4 goals or more (& as its a market I've followed a lot of late I've seen this occur frequently). Of course your knightmare games are 3 goals scored games where you'd lose 6.66 pts but given your selection process these should be few enough to more than compensate.

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary TS - there's a piece in today's Sportsman about Ligue 1 in France. It's normally a hotbed for unders, but for the past few seasons the French have gone goal crazy in the last few games when there's nothing to play for. Might be worth checking out for other leagues too?

TS - there's a piece in today's Sportsman about Ligue 1 in France. It's normally a hotbed for unders' date=' but for the past few seasons the French have gone goal crazy in the last few games when there's nothing to play for. Might be worth checking out for other leagues too?[/quote']Nice to see you back Sgt S. Been over a month now! You coming down for the playoffs?

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary Wasn't expecting us to be in the play-offs so have booked a weekend break the w/e of the first leg. :lol :$ . Sort of hoping we get Grimsby then I could make it over midweek to the 2nd leg. Wouldn't mind a trip to Cardiff though ...:hope

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary today's picks: bronby at home in denmark (over) @1.61 BF shelbourne at home in ireland (under) @1.62 BF £10 on each... have hardly been at home lately so sorry for lack of progress will get on to it after tonight :hope

• 3 weeks later...