** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Under 2.5 Goals System Diary

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary Hi BFB, The reason I had not looked at the Slovakian league is because BF do not cover this league in terms of the under/over 2.5 market. I have since, however, realised that GBookers cover this bet but it is not quite a Q. Thank you for bringing this to my attention though! In terms of comapring the Villa match with the Burton match, I can see why you think they are similar mate, but of course it depends on what your qualifying factors are. City have, in my opinion and according to my stats, conceded too many goals lately on their travels to give me any hope that they can keep a clean sheet here. Dagenham however, have conceded less, and combined with Burton's inablity to score at home, I have more confidence in the latter match. Both are very borderline games, and I wouldn't put you off leaving BOTH alone!!!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary No not at all mate, had it qualified, I would have posted up the GB odds (as I did when they were actually better in a Czech game than the BF price earlier in the thread) Come on Burton, keep it tight at the back (ooh er missus! ;) )

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary Well cover me in eggs and flour and bake me for forty minutes! It's finished 2-2 in the Burton game! :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad Well, the show must go on... I will be starting the official 'over and under with new rules' system from scratch at the weekend by the way, so nobody can accuse me of after eventing, changing the rules half way through or making up any false ROI %. Give me three days to cement my finished system, then there is no turning back. WHO IS PREPARED TO GO IN WITH ME!!!??? :drums Wednesday 26th April Qualifiers (including 'over' bets) Swiss Super League Xamax v FC Zurich (currently @1.64 BF) OVER Czech Gambrinus Liga Plzen v FC Brno (@1.50 GB, pending BF market) UNDER Sigma Olomouc v Slovacko (@1.55 GB, pending BF market) UNDER Slavia Prague v Slovan Liberec (@1.55 GB, pending BF market) UNDER :hope

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary

Well cover me in eggs and flour and bake me for forty minutes! It's finished 2-2 in the Burton game! :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad Well, the show must go on...
Don't get too hard on yourself, you are still having respectable results whatsoever :ok You can't win them all... :unsure

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary Yeah cheers mate, it's not looking too bad. Anyway, here is the progress report for all 'under' games since this thread started, then I will post up another progress report for all 'new' under bets plus the correct 'over' bets (ie. from the 10 leagues I originally back tested these guidelines on). This will essentially be everything that will become part of the TOP SAVINGS SUPER SYSTEM which starts Saturday: TOTAL BETS 64 WINS 48 WIN PERCENTAGE 75.00% LEVEL STAKES PROFIT/LOSS +15.60 pts (after 5% commission) YIELD/RETURN ON INVESTMENT 24.37%

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary New Rule Unders and Correct Overs Progress 41 bets 33 wins 80.48% Level Stakes +15.55 points Yield 37.92% Average price (winning bets only) 1.72 Obviously this is a much smaller sample and the info doesn't mean much to anybody as I haven't told you which are 'new' qualifiers and which aren't, but it is pleasing to see that with the adjusted rules and combining the over bets, this could work quite well as of Saturday. :hope If you guys are saying that anything over 10% ROI is acceptable, then that is fine, but I am aiming for more than that so we shall just have to see. Good night all. My eyes hurt. TS. :zzz

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary Disasterous picks yesterday I'm sorry to announce, including an 90th min goal in Czech to make one of the games 2-1. :wall No Q's Thursday or Friday, but I'll be back kicking and screaming for the weekend's fresh start. New thread or carry on here? Answers on a postcard..... TS

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary Oooo TS dont be so hard with you. Things like this will happen. This is the fisrt day without profit. Come on man ..... I think it will be better to post here your Q from your new strategy. What do you think about today game Jablonec - Banik ? I will :hope:hope:hope:hope for you and will wait your picks to come.

New thread or carry on here?
Carry on here .... starting a new thread may give the impression you're trying to start afresh and distance yourself from the recent 'disaster' ;) . By carrying-on here everyone will see the "warts 'n all" :) .

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary Oh and by the way, Sorry about the lack of responses, I'm still here but have been pretty busy the last couple of nights, including witnessing my team make it into the EUFA cuip final due to another late goal by the pasta man!!! :clap UP THE BORO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and by the way, Sorry about the lack of responses, I'm still here but have been pretty busy the last couple of nights, including witnessing my team make it into the EUFA cuip final due to another late goal by the pasta man!!! :clap UP THE BORO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done again, Boro. Not sure if it hurst now more or less to see another team go down with 3 goals up as we did. Great entertainement, though, if you're not supporting the visitors :lol :clap

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary Cheers Libi, I'm still in shock mate to be honest. Total deja vu last night. Nobody can say we don't deserve to be in the final though, and if they do they are either blind, stupid, or Geordies. ;) :cheers :beer :gimme :puke :cheers :beer :gimme :puke :zzz

Hi TopSavings, I've recently started researching the market in question, predominantly under 2.5 and I've noticed the Swiss and Danish Leagues have a high amount of goals whereas the Czech and Irish Eircom are the exact opposite. Currently I'm predicting between 65-70% on the unders from most leagues in Europe but finding it difficult to average over 70:wall . I'm working on a new method and a 75% target. Hopefully I'll still have some hair left. Good luck with yours. It's looking impressive!

Cheers Libi, I'm still in shock mate to be honest. Total deja vu last night. Nobody can say we don't deserve to be in the final though, and if they do they are either blind, stupid, or Geordies. ;) :cheers :beer :gimme :puke :cheers :beer :gimme :puke :zzz
Whoever is stupid enough to go down 3 goals and leave themselves only 60 minutes to score for ... and achieves that, has every right to be in the final. BUT WHOEVER DOES IT TWICE IS JUST UNBELIEVABLE. I would expect that half of the population of Boro was wasted in heart attack while the other half died from heavy drinking after the match. I would at least have to drink a lot after such a match. :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer (at least) Hope you guys go on to win the final now.

Re: Under 2.5 Goals System Diary TOP SAVINGS SUPER SYSTEM New start today everybody! No after-timing, no rule changes, no incorrect leagues posted up. The rules have been clarified so it is time to see if this works...:eek Staking plan is 5% of starting bank (at the start of the betting day) per bet on that day. The stake will never go below the stake of the previous bet after a losing day, even if this means that your bet exceeds 5% of the new bank. ie. If I had £100 and put 4 x £5 bets on (5% of the bank) and they all lost, my new bank would be £80. I do not then stake 5% of the £80 (£4), I stay at £5 per bet until my bank exceeds the original £100 and an increased stake can be reached. I did this about seven years ago on the dogs as a student with a starting bank of £60, and got it up to over £600. As a comparison to level stakes it works quite well, but when the bank is trebled, you MUST bank and start again so that the overall profit is not under threat. I'm starting with a bank of £200. There will sometimes be a need to round the bet up or down to the nearest £0.50, but this will be explained along the way. Prices will be quoted from one of the four online bookmakers I am a member of. These are Betfair, Betdaq, Bet365 and Gamebookers. So, I have £200, and I'm staking £10 on each of the following: UNDERS England 2 Carlisle v Torquay @ 2.10 BF L. Orient v Peterborough @ 1.81 BF Rochdale v B. Rovers @ 1.86 BF Czech A V. Jihlava v S. Olomouc @ 1.60 GB Slovacko v Pribram @ 1.60 GB Portugal A Nacional v Boavista @ 1.61 BF Spain A Betis v A. Bilbao @ 1.66 BF Deportivo v Celta Vigo @ 1.68 BF OVERS Turkey A Ankaragucu v Malatyaspor @ 2.06 BF Mexico A Cruz Azul v Pachuca @ 1.75 BF Good luck to all who choose to follow my selections. :hope