SnG Strategy Guide

GaF

Re: SnG Strategy Guide Thought I'd get a bit of practice in today for Tuesday team night so played STTs for the first time. I've bubbled out in 4th 3 times so far (short-stacked), so went to read Doob's old 'help I'm bubbling' thread for some tips - didn't see this technique mentioned on there!! Off to try it :lol .....

Re: SnG Strategy Guide Nah - I'm too chicken to. :cow (where's the chicken?) But inspired by wise words I played alot more aggressively - and had a lot more fun - but out in 5th, called the all in with KK; his TT caught T on the flop then AA for his full house. Still, it's cheaper than a bad day at the races.

Re: SnG Strategy Guide I wonder how many thousands of times he's recorded himself.... and he still didn't win. My mate once gave me £10 to play 1c/2c LIMIT poker on paddypower - he raised EVERY single hand, played everything and lost the dollar equivelant in less than 3 hours. It was great for me though as everyone at the table must have taken notes on my username.