Let's get back on the horses

Im Back Isa'af @ Catterick 15:20 Very good horse loves the course and won last time out by 2 lenghts also carrying less weight win for me. nowhere :unsure Cool Sands @ Catterick 15:50 Won last time out but only just but i think should have a cracking chance again and the price at 16/1 good e/w bet for me. nowhere :unsure 1st day but i'll get back on form only the 2 for today

Re: Let's get back on the horses Magical Music @ wolves 16:40 Not a bad horse has hit some form with a win and a second. Won by 2 1/2 lenghts and came second by 3/4 lenght. Good chance win for me:hope nowhere:( Sweet medicine @ Wolves 17:10 This horse did well in 12f by getting beat by s.h and the tried it at 8f and cam 3rd by 5 1/2 lenghts but back at 12f and should be up there. Cracking chance win for me :hope 3rd:(

Re: Let's get back on the horses 15:45 @ newmarket = Les arcs I love this horse and it love the distance won well when beating quito. Should win again but will be very close.Win 4 me Also i fancy the rev forcast and the rev tricast for this race. les arcs + presto shinko + quito to finish top 3.

Re: 5 pts on each Fyodor @ Newbury 15:15 Lovely horse won over the distance and won by by s.h and 1/2 length, Its a good finisher and should by up there.Nowhere :wall King Barry @ Ayr 14:55 Won over 19f and just got beat by s.h over 20f but racing at 22f today trip should suite it and has a cracking chance.1st 3/1 get in.:clap Prince Adjal @ Ayr 15:25 Won over course and distance last time out and is doing it again but at class 3 where is raced at class 5 last time, Also it won by 27 lenghts.2nd close. Calvic @ Ayr 17:00 Won over 30f at class 3 by 1/2 lenght and fell last time out. Racing at 28f and should have a good chance if it stays on its feet.1st 14/1 get in.

Re: 5 pts on each

Wanna Shout @ 13:50 wolves:hope what a bad run :@ nowhere

won over course and distance and same class, won by 1 1/2 lenghts last time out and doing it angain but in a bad trap but should do ok.win 4 me. Sharp Hat @ 14 20 wolves:hope Not a bad horse but likes 5f better than 6f won last time at 5f. racing today at 5f. it won by 1/2 lenght last time out, and should have a cracking chance.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: I Fancy This 1 Hucking Hill @ 14:00 Lingfield There is 5 horses in this race and they have all raced at class 4 and 5 but they are racing at class 3 but hucking hill looks the winner 4 me with it winning by 1 1/2 over the distance and at 10.00 on betfair. going for the win for me :hope 3rd just didn't get into it.

Re: Let's get back on the horses Hi all I fancy Kylkenny @ 18:50 windsor. This horse has been running very well over 12f and been winning by 1 1/2 to 2 lenghts. Also it has changed trainers and has dropped down in distance to 10f 7y, but also has jockey T Block who has won on it before. Has a nice win price at 15.5 and a place price at 3.2 all at betfair. Has a very good chance at winning this but a even better chance at getting placed. The choice is yours :) Was running well but faded away

Re: 10 Pts on all Hi some fancys for today Bonus @ 2:10 Lingfield :hope Nowhere Not a bad horse always just won by s.h or a nk over distance also has won on the course but has had a rest and should be well fit for this one currently @ 1.98 to place at betfair. Kassiopeia @ 3:10 Lingfield :hope Nowhere Won it's last race over distance and won by 2 1/2 lenghts at class 5 but today racing in a listed race at class 1, Think it has a god each way chance @ 2.24 at betfair. Hail the chief @ 2:25 Newmarket :hope Nowhere Was unbeaten over 4 races and only just got beat on the line by a nk, Gone down in class and should win this race easy but the only horse that can beat it is fajr which has picked up some good form but has move up in class and might be to hard for it. Im on the win for this 1 @ 2.76 Betfair Magical Music @ 5:15 Newmarket :hope Nowhere Not a bad hourse wins went it wants to and on its day has a cracking chance and at the price it is at you have to have a litlle nibble at it on the e/w. Won over distance and won over 1f more last time out. e/w @ 3.7 Betfair Sierra Vista @ 3:45 Beverley :hope 2nd was close Now then..... This horse was on fire last season and has its 1st run and didn't do to bad back out today and think it will win this won to get back on the mark. Gone down in class from its 1st race back and it at a good price for the win. Won over the distance and won by 1 1/4 lenghts. win price is @ 6.4 Betfair. Can only have 5 pts on this.

Re: Let's get back on the horses Bad day yestarday :( Losing Grip @ 3:30 Uttoxeter Nowhere Ran very well last time out and won by 10 lenghts at 17f, But today its running at 16f and at the same class. Got to be the win for me. 10Pts Southerndown @ 4:30 Uttoxeter This horse as finished in the last 3 at the last 3 times out and with carrying 1stone and a half less should have a good chance on finishing in the top 3 again. Place 4 me. 10Pts 3rd alriiiight