Rugby League: Super League - Round 9

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 9 Phew! Just scraped that one! 34-26. Disallowed Cas try in final few minutes had my heart in my mouth. Comisserations to you guys. I reckon Jefferies cost you that one with the sin binning.

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 9 Good win for wakey:nana 2 wins and suddenly things don't look so desperate for us, although that second half indiscipline nearly cost us again. We've nicely leapfrogged Quins, UTC and Cas, and opened up a gap on the pies. Another 5 wins and we should be safe for another year, so I can get on this crazy trinity rollercoaster all over again next season:puke

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 9 Round 9 has been a superb Rugby League thread, probably the best yet!! Well done and thank you guys, heres to round 10!! :cheers :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Just a shame we could cap it off with a Wakefield victory of +10/12pts....:wall

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 9

Full time scores...:cry
wakefieldwildcats.gifWakefield3426Castlefordcastlefordtigers.gif
huddersfieldgiants.gifHuddersfield1826Hullhullfc.gif
A winner and a loser this evening. Refs eh? They bugger everything up! Rugbylad, not to be outdone This is my 1000th post here too!! :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana

This is my 1000th post here too!! :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana
Hey the second one in this thread....like me, no better place to post it!! Well done Kev, your a quality poster and quality guy.....:ok Here's to the next 1000 mate :beer

Im looking at some serious profit if that one comes in as well.:hope At the start of the day though this game stood out as the best value on the handicap at -12.5. All my fave Wakefield players play. Solomona' date='Jefferies, Rooney and Tadulala. Its a derby match I know but their looked to be cracks to exploit in Cas's pasting last week in France.;)[/quote'] When i was at school that was an 8 point difference, unless i've missed something?

I wouldnt read too much into Saints failure to pile on the points against Quins. Quins away form has been top notch bar the Giants hick up but their squad was down to the bare bones for that one. The quins always put on a show at Knowsley road. They played out a 28-28 draw last season. I fully expect Saints to put Wigan to the sword today. Ive seen them do it before in the Challenge cup last season. It can be done. Thats why im on Saints-24.5/Wakefield-6.5 Betfair 2.08. Wildcats with all their Big boys back should be more than capable of beating sorry Cas.
I know I was talking up the -12.5 but I'd gone for the safer option early doors. Im so glad I did now.

Hey the second one in this thread....like me, no better place to post it!! Well done Kev, your a quality poster and quality guy.....:ok Here's to the next 1000 mate :beer
Cheers fella, I couldn't think of a better place for the 1000 myself. I've really enjoyed this thread. Roll on Monday when we can go all over again! Keep up the good work mate.