** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Accident in Work

rednutt

Feeling a little bit sorry for myself and a bit high on painkillers :eek Had a little accident in work yesterday, a big gas canister fell on my foot and broke my wee toe :cry . My foot is black and blue and im on crutches. All i can do now for a week is sit on my computer and play poker and get high on these painkillers.

Re: Accident in Work

Feeling a little bit sorry for myself and a bit high on painkillers :eek Had a little accident in work yesterday, a big gas canister fell on my foot and broke my wee toe :cry . My foot is black and blue and im on crutches. All i can do now for a week is sit on my computer and play poker and get high on these painkillers.
graet idea might try that:ok (ouch though)

Blimey Red. The lengths you'll go to for a week or two of poker!! 13_1_209.gif But make the most of it too.;)

Re: Accident in Work hee hee you should see me trying to get from kitchen with a hot cuppa tea. Im thinking about filling up one of the kids juice cups with the non spill lids :D . I havent ever broken anything before but soooooooo painful. Already lost my balance and fell into kids table and chairs when trying to clean the pups mess on the floor..(that could have been those painkiller making me woozy though:loon )

Sorry to hear that Rednutt' date=' it must be soooooooooooooooooo sore. :$[/quote'] Soooooooooooooooooo sore is an understatement :lol but i can handle it after all i've been through child birth twice . Cheers Paul ;)

Soooooooooooooooooo sore is an understatement :lol but i can handle it after all i've been through child birth twice . Cheers Paul ;)
Me too Red but i'd still rather do that again than break my leg again. :cry Mind you those pain killers are great, I used them as sleeping tablets for months after. Get well soon.

Re: Accident in Work awww, Rednutt. How awful. I promise the pain will subside soon. Then it'll be the perfect opportunity to get waited on hand and foot and play lots of lovely poker. When I used to work I used to consider breaking bones almost every sunday night to get away from it.

awww, Rednutt. How awful. I promise the pain will subside soon. Then it'll be the perfect opportunity to get waited on hand and foot and play lots of lovely poker. When I used to work I used to consider breaking bones almost every sunday night to get away from it.
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin PMSL Thats cheered me up

Re: Accident in Work Get well soon Rednut It must be catching im on crutches too i have just got back from A&E I went to Twickenham yesterday to watch the Rugby Had a few (loads) beers on the way home I managed to trip over a curb a few hundred yards from home couldnt walk this morning apparently i have cracked a bone in my ankle im in plaster up to my knee and going to be playing poker during the day or the next 6 weeks

Get well soon Rednut It must be catching im on crutches too i have just got back from A&E I went to Twickenham yesterday to watch the Rugby Had a few (loads) beers on the way home I managed to trip over a curb a few hundred yards from home couldnt walk this morning apparently i have cracked a bone in my ankle im in plaster up to my knee and going to be playing poker during the day or the next 6 weeks
Something spookey going on here..now thats me and piston, e4sby and Gazza all with broken or hurt feet!!!! Gazza is at the hospital now with a painful swollen foot....Yes indeedy very strange:eek And thankyou Piston ..Get well soon to you too mate13_1_209.gif

Guest gazza271

Re: Accident in Work Hey Red can i join your club ? Just back from the hospital with a small fracture and soft tissue damage. The fracture is really small so nothing they can do other than let it heal it self and the tissue damage will be fine after a while. Am on crutches for a week then back to see a consultant. The bad news is i am signed off for at least a week :nana :nana :nana and seeing as i need to rest it I think i better just sit in front of the PC all day:tongue2