SO Dollar Challenge Leg 1....beat gaf too it

morlspin

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SO Dollar Challenge Leg 1....beat gaf too it

Out in 34th :( Tax Monkey did the damage to me beating my AJc with pocket 8's then 2 pairs A's and 9's beating my 2 pairs Q's and J's. :eyes Good luck to all those left in. Steve.
Sorry Steve. If it makes you feel any better, your not the only one. Must be tax collecting day :D:rollin:D

Sorry Steve. If it makes you feel any better' date=' your not the only one. Must be tax collecting day :D:rollin:D[/quote'] Lol, no bother mate. Hope things go your way for the rest of the tournament too. Good luck! Steve.

Re: SO Dollar Challenge Leg 1....beat gaf too it feel i must apologise for bringing any feelings of discomfort to the male members of the punters lounge. as to how that transposed itself well i can only say that morls is into some seriously worrying acts

Re: SO Dollar Challenge Leg 1....beat gaf too it Can anyone tell me why we play that comp? Looking at it from a pure time/money perspective I've just played for 3 hours plus battled my way to the final table and come away with $1.98 minus my £1.10 to enter. I could have played 3 STT in that time and probably have won around $100. ONLY JOKING!!! :nana:nana:nana:nana I LARVE IT LARVE IT LARVE IT LARVE IT LARVE IT :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

I could have played 3 STT in that time and probably have won around $100. ONLY JOKING!!! :nana:nana:nana:nana
I'm glad you qualified the "......probably won around $100......." with "Only joking" :tongue2 ;)

Re: SO Dollar Challenge Leg 1....beat gaf too it Out in 5th. Short stacked and called McGuirpa's raise with A 10 Hearts. He has Q 8 and catches an 8 on the river. Ouch!!!! :cry Never mind finished higher than both Vale fans tonight!!! Up the Potters!!!! GG all on final table and Good luck to the 4 left.:ok

Re: SO Dollar Challenge Leg 1....beat gaf too it Apologies to all the people I bad beat tonight, there were lots of you.:$ Eventually came 2nd, but I don't imagine I would ever have played my losing hands differently so I'm not too fussed. WP all:clap

Well done, guys :clap :clap :clap ... and we'll be back... next week... so get ready for some pink!! :tongue2
Your going to get Sooooo bored typing that sort of thing week after week after week............:tongue2 :rollin