WSOP winner too fat to fly to Vegas

GaF

Re: WSOP winner too fat to fly to Vegas

:rollin :clap He was on a Hooli doc last year cos he used to run with the Zulus till he got fat:lol He was voted "Fattest Fan on earth" on an online Football site last year!!!!

this was in the daily star today' date=' fckin idiot has 3 fry ups for brekkie, 5 currys for tea and 40 pints a day......lucky bstard haha[/quote'] If he keeps going mate, he will catch you up!!!!!! :rollin :tongue2 ;)

Re: WSOP winner too fat to fly to Vegas Seems too much of a coincidence of some PR for a website I've never heard of. Although I'm jealous and will suggest any claims to try and change his lifestyle is a bunch of hokum on Barry's behalf as I'm sure he's already had some sort of operation to make his stomach smaller. What a lucky fooker, he is. :puke ....I wonder how much coverage ESPn will give him!? :loon

Re: WSOP winner too fat to fly to Vegas "...some of those yanks are huge." He must have circus mirrors at home. “We are now looking at a boat trip to New York, then getting the train through America. It seems to be the only way.” Container ship and Freight train I assume.

"...some of those yanks are huge." He must have circus mirrors at home. “We are now looking at a boat trip to New York, then getting the train through America. It seems to be the only way.” Container ship and Freight train I assume.
Gonna cost the poker room a fortune for him. The container space the ship will have to devote to him is hideously expensive!. On the plus side, Freight trains have priority in the US, so that'll get him there quicker than any Amtrak Passenger Express! May I recommend the Maersk Line?

Re: WSOP winner too fat to fly to Vegas 50 Stone :eek :eek No problem, this man will be dead by July! Although I'm in agreement with Stereoman it is a good way for a poker site no ones ever heard of to get some free publicity and did the story first break on Saturday by any chance?

Re: WSOP winner too fat to fly to Vegas That had occured to me too.......did a bit of googling though and the guy does at least exist (imagine getting a wikipedia entry just on account of being fat!) - so looks like it's probably genuine..... Note to self: Read thread before posting, not just the last post :)

Re: WSOP winner too fat to fly to Vegas Poor guy... :sad :sad I am glad he worked out a way to get there :clap Btw... here is some shocking news that has just come to my knowledge: There are now MORE overweight people in the world than starving people!!!! :unsure ... something is terribly wrong... Sorry to get all serious on you... I'm out of mushrooms... :sad :sad

Gonna cost the poker room a fortune for him. The container space the ship will have to devote to him is hideously expensive!. On the plus side, Freight trains have priority in the US, so that'll get him there quicker than any Amtrak Passenger Express! May I recommend the Maersk Line?
But think about how much soap he must use! could they afford it?:loon