Sporting Odds Champions League - April

GaF

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April

Hey Dan with both go out with Jack's time to hit the daniels :cheers :cheers
Yes someone should have told us to steer clear of JJ tonight :cry. I think SO has different nights like flush night, 3 of a kind night etc when u know what to go with, tonight was anything but jacks night:sad

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

feckin lost connection on final table , just got back in to find three gone and Pene with doubled stack:spank :spank lol
Mmmmmm, loved your blinds.. no, really ...I took xtrm's chips...not yours... Out in 4th... okay... short stacked...all in with A5...walk into 99 in SB, and he gets a 3rd 9... ouch...

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April wp Pene Congrats Norfolk n chance i think it is ( sorry if wrong ) jees 2nd today what is going on!!!!!!!!!!! ever since i moved my computer into my bedroom iv got final table everygame , must be the FENG SHIU!!!!!!!!!!

wp Pene Congrats Norfolk n chance i think it is ( sorry if wrong ) jees 2nd today what is going on!!!!!!!!!!! ever since i moved my computer into my bedroom iv got final table everygame , must be the FENG SHIU!!!!!!!!!!
Or the airfreshener :tongue2

:clap :clap :clap well done guys... and Norfolk' date=' had no idea you were PL... :unsure[/quote'] he was the one that beat my AK suited V a7 off:wall :wall :wall :@ , woulda been home n dry, cant complain the amount of luck ive had recently lol

he was the one that beat my AK suited V a7 off:wall :wall :wall :@ , woulda been home n dry, cant complain the amount of luck ive had recently lol
He WAS very lucky on FT... won quite a few all ins with the worst hand to begin with... But he who dares ;)

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April Well done Norfolk:clap and everyone in the points :ok Sorry if i didn't reply to anyone in the chat last night, i wasn't ignoring you, I was working while playing and wasn't really concentrating on the chat box :$ I wish SO would make that chatbox bigger, quite often I miss conversations or comments......