** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sporting Odds Champions League - April

GaF

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April and he is out in 24th from 80000 chips. i need to go for a long walk!!! i really didnt need all that tonight...so many strange hands i was up against. what a way to go out though!!! gtd top 10 from where i was. need a break from it ...happening now on every site i play

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April Nothings happening, Still 19 people left!!!!! I'm losing patience! I reckon that the people on this table think the winner goes straight to Vegas or something. Never played in a tighter MTT :wall

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April

Nothings happening, Still 19 people left!!!!! I'm losing patience! I reckon that the people on this table think the winner goes straight to Vegas or something. Never played in a tighter MTT :wall
Okay... that is news to me... when did they start to play tight?????? Go on Doob... kill them... don't lose patience... :nana

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April Thanks everyone for the support. Much appreciated. We did the Hungarians, we smashed them :D :D :D :D Loved the message at the end: Well done, you have won this tournament. Your prize is $0 :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Dooob!!!!!!:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Ster!!!!!!:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

:clap :clap :clap Doob, win this one, we could be in Vegas together:ok :ok :ok :nana :nana
lol, bit early to talk about Vegas. :lol Whilst I never got all my chips in behind my 70/30 and 60/40 showdowns were all holding up and that is a lot of luck over 4 hours! I may have already used all my luck up and will now settle for a top 20 finish.

lol, bit early to talk about Vegas. :lol Whilst I never got all my chips in behind my 70/30 and 60/40 showdowns were all holding up and that is a lot of luck over 4 hours! I may have already used all my luck up and will now settle for a top 20 finish.
Doob, you beat a load of MTT's (a country full)- Now go and win- I didn't have the heart! (how sad am I)

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April Folks, I know I'm only in 9th but do I stay in tonight and play this or do I go out on the lash as I'm just about to start 4 days off for the first time in donkeys? How many runners and riders do you think there will be? Cheers.

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April Probably won't be many more than 20 runners for a $10 buy in - so LOTS of points up for grabs.... Don't forget - top 20 in the leaderboard get added prize money - going up sharply from 5th place - so even at $10, MAY be worth registering and sitting out if you can't play..........