Sporting Odds Champions League - April

GaF

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April

8-4 was from Gafs redzone stuff - hehe
LOL Phil... Couldnt help myself... was wondering if I could come up with something else to say "from you"... while I HAD THE POWER... :lol :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April Don't we just loooooove freerolls??????? ...just regged for CL tonight and the place is crowded with Hungarians already... :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ ...Sporting Odds... charge just $1 and you won't make a mockery of a fine tournament!!!!! Jesus Christ..... :puke (sorry... Pene just got a bit angry)

Don't we just loooooove freerolls??????? ...just regged for CL tonight and the place is crowded with Hungarians already... :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ ...Sporting Odds... charge just $1 and you won't make a mockery of a fine tournament!!!!! Jesus Christ..... :puke (sorry... Pene just got a bit angry)
Gives you plenty of oppurtunity to practise your hungarian though, Pen

Gives you plenty of oppurtunity to practise your hungarian though' date=' Pen[/quote'] Yeah, thank god for Morls and his translation sites ... :notworthy But still... it annoys me... I am NEVER going to Hungary again ...EVER... But... lets beat them... :nana GL all you fine PL's in tonights game... :ok

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April :@ Yep - I wish SO would give up the freerolls on the Champions League - even a dollar scares most of them off and probably would stop multiple accounts in their tracks I suspect. The default list of players shows a suprising number of registrations from the same Hungarian town one after the other again and again ... suggesting multiple accounts again - looks to me though that they are getting cleverer and avoiding names that look the same in most cases.

:@ Yep - I wish SO would give up the freerolls on the Champions League - even a dollar scares most of them off and probably would stop multiple accounts in their tracks I suspect. The default list of players shows a suprising number of registrations from the same Hungarian town one after the other again and again ... suggesting multiple accounts again - looks to me though that they are getting cleverer and avoiding names that look the same in most cases.
Right Phil... $1 would be more than enough... this is a farce!!! :@

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April yeah a balls up i agree:( what u need to do is write to someone at sporting odds and tell them about it ...i did and they took some of the freerolls away ...so get writing!!! they said they wanted a freeroll to attract more people to join the competition but that clearly isnt working. spoils a fantastic event imo:( gl tonite...we all need it against the all in merchants

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April Time for team play- I don't care if we've been accused of it- I hate the little:moon :moon :moon :moon :moon :moon and they're ruining my night- morlspin's post is going to be very useful- even if I get banned for speaking foriegn and advertising punters lounge- I hope SO end up being the BIG Hungarian site:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ after the siht I've just been through:@ I hope they have porcelain breasts:hope

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April Some interesting ones tonight....... $tr8Draw (sheffield) $tr8Flu$h (Sheffield) Gunjas1 (gelsted) Gunjas2 (Gelsted) JozsiApu (Salgotarjan) JozsiKiral (Salgotarjan) Pityu7 Pityu82 Zola24 Zola9 Zola999 gabor005 gabor61 gaborc1 marwin31 marwin4o Not in any way claiming this is a full list either!!!!!!! Just started - 6 sitouts on my table - no doubt playing other ID's!!!!!

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April Yes come on then more fighting talk. I will take you 10 account holding Buda pests out all at once, you're all going down. This is for beating us 6-3 at Wembley 50 years ago! Lets do it :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Re: Sporting Odds Champions League - April this is what we are up against ...how i won this ill never know-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hand #263235007 at table: Champs League-Rnd 5 Started: Tue Apr 11 20:01:23 2006 WeaselG is at seat 1 with 1500.00 -vasQuez- is at seat 2 with 1490.00 oulton is at seat 3 with 1480.00 Knopp is at seat 4 with 1500.00 steviep23 is at seat 5 with 1500.00 swain69 is at seat 6 with 1500.00 lory is at seat 7 with 1500.00 egyuri2 is at seat 8 with 1500.00 altintoppi is at seat 9 with 1500.00 Babette is at seat 10 with 1500.00 oulton posts the large blind 20.00 -vasQuez- posts the small blind 10.00 -vasQuez-: --, -- oulton: --, -- Knopp: --, -- steviep23: Qs, As swain69: --, -- lory: --, -- egyuri2: --, -- altintoppi: --, -- Babette: --, -- WeaselG: --, -- Pre-flop: Knopp: All in steviep23: All in swain69: All in lory: Fold egyuri2: Fold altintoppi: Fold Babette: All in WeaselG: Fold -vasQuez-: Fold oulton: Fold Showdown: Knopp shows: 3d, Ad (high card, Ace) steviep23 shows: Qs, As (high card, Ace) swain69 shows: Jh, 8h (high card, Jack) Flop (Board: 4c, 6s, 2s): Turn (Board: 4c, 6s, 2s, 6h): River (Board: 4c, 6s, 2s, 6h, 9c): steviep23 shows: Qs, As (a pair of Sixes) Mainpot: steviep23 wins the pot of 6030 with a pair of Sixes (0.00 rake were taken for this hand)