Talksport/Paddy Power

jolly67

Re: Talksport/Paddy Power

It looks like there are only 21 entries for this tourney. Incredible value. Several PL there. Many thanks to jolly67 for alerting us to this one. We owe you one m8. :clap:clap:clap:ok:ok:ok
My winning tonight is all down to you jolly. IOU a serious skinfull of beer m8. This debt will be paid in full.

Fantastic result mate!!!! What have you won exactly - I see $1200 listed, but it's not a cash prize is it?
From paddy's website: Tournament Prize Details Sunday 2nd & 9th April - Talksport €1,000 Tournament Winners receive a Poker Weekend in Dublin including:
  • €440 ticket to Irish Open Event at 4pm on Friday 14th April 2006
  • Accommodation in Jury's Hotel Ballsbridge for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (14-17 April)
  • €560 (£400 approx) Expense money, to cover your cost of your flight and other spending money.
  • Option of attending the final table of the €1,000,000 Irish Open being broadcast live on Sky Sports 2 on Monday 17th April.
  • There is no cash alternative.
  • Prize in non-transferable.
  • In the event of a dispute, Paddy Power Poker's decision will be final.

:ok have a look at this one folks, from Paddy Power Talksport €1000 Texas Holdem Tournament Talksport and paddypowerpoker.com have teamed up to give you the chance to play in an exclusive texas holdem tournament against Talksport's Rodney Marsh and Jason Cundy for a prize of a Poker Weekend in Dublin at the 25th paddypowerpoker.com Irish Open. There are two chances to win this fantastic prize taking place at 5pm on Sunday 2nd and 9th of April. To enter either of these tournaments you must setup a paddypowerpoker.com account (details below) and enter the promo code "talksport" before 5pm on Saturday 1st April and Saturday 8th April for the respective Sunday tournaments. You will then be automatically registered for the Sunday Tournament. The game is free to enter and first place will win a package including tournament entry, flights, five star accommodation and seats at the live broadcast of the Irish Open Final on Sky Sports 2 - all taking place over the upcoming Easter bank holiday weekend.
Post number 1 jolly, down to you, I wouldn't have know about it otherwise. I'm paying when we meet m8.