poker.co.uk MTT League Series I

jeffster

poker.co.uk MTT League Series I  

1. 1.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: poker.co.uk MTT League Series I Just downloaded this via your link to join in. Nickname is AvonGirlP. Can't actually see the game listed but will look again tomorrow when I put some money in. First time I've downloaded one myself (usually get a man in to do it) so I might have done it wrong!

Re: poker.co.uk MTT League Series I

Just downloaded this via your link to join in. Nickname is AvonGirlP. Can't actually see the game listed but will look again tomorrow when I put some money in. First time I've downloaded one myself (usually get a man in to do it) so I might have done it wrong!
Game is visible in the lobby - 17/4 20:15 (GMT) "PuntersLounge League" Have replied to Run's PM (on your behalf)

Re: poker.co.uk MTT League Series I As I understand it - and I hope someone else will correct if I'm wrong - so long as you download from one of the invited forums then you will see the interforum challenge in the lobby. I believe they check who is from which forum manually. Therefore if you redownload, you should be able to see tonights tourney in the lobby - as well as being able to play for LPM in the interforum challenge.

Re: poker.co.uk MTT League Series I

As I understand it - and I hope someone else will correct if I'm wrong - so long as you download from one of the invited forums then you will see the interforum challenge in the lobby. I believe they check who is from which forum manually. Therefore if you redownload' date=' you should be able to see tonights tourney in the lobby - as well as being able to play for LPM in the interforum challenge.[/quote'] That is correct.

Re: poker.co.uk MTT League Series I Now, if I'd looked at the other thread, there wouldn't have been any need for a panic download as the start time's are different on the 2 threads. Anyhow, now registered on PL list and in lobby. Suppose I'd better add that i'm Osbin65 on Poker.Co.Uk