** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Punters Lounge World Tour of Poker

slick mick

Re: Punters Lounge World Tour of Poker

There was NO WAY i was going to be making York, so the Poker trip would have been a no-no to but after this weekend theres no way i'm missing another so i am going to cut the Holiday short and make the effort :loon I'm going to have to get a Flight back from Paris on the Friday so can we get this definate asap please. Had a quick look at some Airprts i could fly to "Ooop Norf" from Charles De Gaulle, so it looks possible and can someone post/PM the link to the details for the York meet so i can confirm there :ok Will go with the flow with regards the Saturday ;)
Now, that's the spirit Chels ;) see you in york...

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge World Tour of Poker Okay, here is my point of view... There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY I'm flying to England for only 1 night again.... So you people better party with me BOTH FRIDAY AND SATURDAY... OR ELSE: :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank When the racing is or the poker... ?? Don't care...:ok as long as it is there...:loon

Rosie... I think I have ruined that exuse for everyone... no such thing as too far ;)
] FAir enough. You can drive down to Bristol from Leeds (3.5 hours in the best traffic) pick me up and then take me back again the next day if its not too far Pene:ok

] FAir enough. You can drive down to Bristol from Leeds (3.5 hours in the best traffic) pick me up and then take me back again the next day if its not too far Pene:ok
But I can't take my car with me on the plane.... :sad Surely you have trains in England????? No????

6hr journey Pene from bristol to york.....and cheaper to fly from bristol im happy still with going to both, but i can see some peoples points of view
Morls..don't be so soft and understanding...(are you really a woman??) ... START BULLYING PEOPLE ALREADY.... :loon

:rollin :rollin Don't get a lip on:rollin :rollin Fancy a night out in Newcastle after York on the 19th? I'll show you round the Toon and protect you from Morlspin:loon Then we'll take names and kick ass on the 20th
Protection from me? Shes the devil woman who was bullying me all night, and when i got cards, she starts playing with the clasp on her top telling me its broken.....distraction techniques!!! Worked too....next hand she got me with her lovely cowboys!

:rollin :rollin Don't get a lip on:rollin :rollin Fancy a night out in Newcastle after York on the 19th? I'll show you round the Toon and protect you from Morlspin:loon Then we'll take names and kick ass on the 20th
I am definitely coming over for that weekend... wouldn't miss it... :clap ...don't need protection from Morls tho... (softie really ;) )

I am definitely coming over for that weekend... wouldn't miss it... :clap ...don't need protection from Morls tho... (softie really ;) )
Got to admit that photo of him and kevsul reminds me of the old joke about the guy licking his eyebrows...can see you might have a soft spot for him Pene:rollin

Protection from me? Shes the devil woman who was bullying me all night, and when i got cards, she starts playing with the clasp on her top telling me its broken.....distraction techniques!!! Worked too....next hand she got me with her lovely cowboys!
he he... yeah, that top... couldn't believe it!!!! Jeeeez.... Devilwoman??? I guess... from reading all of your posts... If I didn't know me, I would say I was QUEEN CHIEF DEVILWOMAN :loon

Got to admit that photo of him and kevsul reminds me of the old joke about the guy licking his eyebrows...can see you might have a soft spot for him Pene:rollin
Have no choice but to just looove Morls... he's great :D ... yeah... everybody were... Still can't believe what a great night that was... :clap :clap :clap :clap

See....a few pics of me with my huge tongue out....gets the girls thinking m8, secret agendas haha thanks for the kind words pene, ur a sweetheart xx