Cheltenham 5.20

Re: Cheltenham 5.20 Good price for that plucky :ok I applied the historical trends to this as i couldnt be arsed to study the form :lol and it narrowed the field down to 2: Pirate Flagship and Noble Request. Another one i want to back, which just missed out is Dusky Warbler. I saw this at Sandown last Saturday when the application of cheekpieces seemed to help and bring the horse back to form. he ran a great race at the festival last year and this could be his time of year. Lets hope Saturdays race didnt take too much out of him. I've split my stakes between these 3: Dusky Warbler: 3.33 pts @ 16.0 Pirate Flagship: 3.33 pts @ 14.0 Noble Request: 3.33 pts @ 38.0 Good luck :ok

Re: Cheltenham 5.20 I fancy P.F also but another 1 Ive had word for and fancy is Grand Jete: Grande Jete Fourth off this mark behind Fontanesi in this race last year and would have fared even better but for losing momentum with last-flight blunder; this has always been his target again after time off due to lameness after Aintree last year and his trainer is as likely a man as anyone to have him primed after his lay-off. around 10's last time I looked.

Re: Cheltenham 5.20 Carl, glad to see that you came up with the same Noble request as me on the trends. Nice price at 33/1 also. I'm on ew. Look out for Borora in the last also, should run another big race, i've got 66/1, 3rd in this last year & has an ew chance.