Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix F1 is probably one of the most frustrating sports to bet on. You are relying a little on luck, as engine blow up, someone going into the back of your car etc.. I do either go for small stakes or cover my bets. I had a feeling that the engiens on the Williams would last which I posted before the race, which proved correct. Heidfield was cruising in 5th and was a great performance till his engine gave way. Raikkonen taken out the race at the first corner. Was considering Villenueve for the points but stuck with the Heidfield the much better driver. Barrichello never have liked him, a 10 second stop & go for speeding in the pit lane - that about summed up my weekend. My only race winner was the Renault to sore the most points bet which won by a mile... Ferrari struggled a bit but I put that down to the tyres which don't go as well in the hot temperatures. Surprised that Massa finished ahead of Michael though, how did that happen???

Re: Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix

Rosberg doens't beat Schumacher:sad Montoya doesn't get on the podium:sad but.... Massa beats Barrichello:cow Montoya beats Schumi:cow :cow Fisichella gets on the podium:cow :cow :cow Fisichella wins the race:cow :cow :cow :cow God I love F1:nana :nana (shame I suck so much at tennis:lol :lol :lol )
I bet you love any sport that nets you some nice winners... Well done Mr Intensity some great winners there, and to the rest of you who made a profit over the weekend. :clap :clap

Re: Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix

F1 is probably one of the most frustrating sports to bet on. You are relying a little on luck, as engine blow up, someone going into the back of your car etc.. I do either go for small stakes or cover my bets.
Totally agree. A sport I love to watch but cant bring myself to place too much money on. I had a small stake on Kimi to win and look how long that lasted.