Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix

Raikkonen has had car problems during virtually the whole of last season isn't it ? True ' date=' he's an impressive driver but i'm going to skip on him until they have sorted out all these things .[/quote'] That was the start of the year, and Kimi had a very impressive second half. So did Montoya, but two contacts with lapped cars cost him some serious points. Kimi and Montoya on the podium/win are both value (yeah, Kimi is a little short) I see Fisy coming in the pits first and getting stuck into traffic when he's carrying a full load of fuel. I just can't see him retaining first after the first round of pits. Button is IMO a liability when it comes to the start, was Bahrain driver error or car? If McLaren/Williams beat him out of the blocks and work together they can box him out. The Williams and Button are light as well, curious what speed the really have. Micheal went to the final ten and would have had to retain fuel, but with the engine change does his fuel need to be the same? edit : Changed pre Q so yeah, stays. Kimi, Alonso, Montoya on the podium Button reserve - other four are the williams pair, ruben and micheal No odds as I'm not betting, just picking. Taking last weeks winning from F1 and going to watch in Melbourne.

Re: Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix With Fast cars in the middle and Coults and Ralf at the back im going for carnage and a Safety Car to be deployed @ 6/4 Skybet.. The race to the 1st corner will be the reason 6th gear down to 1st will spell the end for a few here...... Also like the 5/2 about M.Schu to finish on the podium And the 5.1 on him getting fastest lap he proved last week that he has the pace and If he gets a clear lap in somewhere he is a master of putting fast times up. Football-Tipper :)

Re: Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix Here's the provisional grid: 1. FISICHELLA Renault

2. BUTTON Honda

3. ROSBERG Williams

4. WEBBER Williams

5. MONTOYA McLaren

6. RAIKKONEN McLaren

7. ALONSO Renault

8. KLIEN Red Bull

9. TRULLI Toyota

10. VILLENEUVE BMW

11. HEIDFELD BMW

12. SPEED Toro Rosso

13. LIUZZI Toro Rosso

14. M.SCHUMACHER Ferrari*

15. ALBERS MF1

16. MONTEIRO MF1

17. SATO Super Aguri

18. IDE Super Aguri

19. COULTHARD Red Bull*

20. BARRICHELLO Honda*

21. MASSA Ferrari*

22. R.SCHUMACHER Toyota*

Re: Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix Here's the fuel allocations from the final qualifying session: Following qualifying, the FIA released the number of laps each driver completed in the final qualifying session, and consequently the amount of fuel each driver is allowed to add to his car's fuel tanks before the start of the race: Driver Team Laps Fuel (kg) Fisichella Renault (M) 13 36.5 Button Honda (M) 13 36.5 Rosberg Williams-Cosworth (B) 12 34.0 M.Schumacher Ferrari (B) 13 36.5 Webber Williams-Cosworth (B) 12 34.0 Montoya McLaren-Mercedes (M) 12 34.0 Raikkonen McLaren-Mercedes (M) 12 34.0 Alonso Renault (M) 13 36.5 Klien Red Bull-Ferrari (M) 4 11.5 R.Schumacher Toyota (B) Interesting that both McLarens did a lap less than most:tongue2

SportMotorsport
EventMalaysian Grand Prix
SelectionWebber to Finish (LAY) (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date19/03/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.32 (Lay)
ReasoningWebber has qualified well, but that is no shock as he has always been a good qualifer and been high up the grid in Sepang before also. I believe stats should never be dismissed and Webber has never finished Sepang in 4 visits. Ok, a crap car on 2 visits meant it was never his fault, but the last two were driver errors. At 1.32 to lay a driver who hasn't finished in 4 attempts, it looks a very good lay.

SportMotorsport
SelectionRosberg Points Finish
Strength10/10
Date19/03/2006
Bookmaker/PriceSportingOdds @ 1.61 (Back)
ReasoningRosberg looks a real star of the future for sure and he is very very fast. He is in 3rd on the grid and on the clean side, so a good start should be done. Need to get through the first corner ok and then we are basically betting for there to be no tchnical problems, because no way will he finish out of the top 8 otherwise imo. Will rain hinder him? Well, Bridgestone will hammer the michelins if it does, so harm here bar a spin off.

SportMotorsport
SelectionUnder 15.5 Finishers
Strength10/10
Date19/03/2006
Bookmaker/PriceSportingOdds @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningSepang is an engine breaker for sure, and there are a lot of suspect engines out there today. Also if it rains, then it could be carnage, not to forget the possible dramas of the first corner. 21 retirements in 3 of the last 4 years says everything.

Re: Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix I hate Kimi and his reliability, I really do. Webber's retirement makes my bet a moot one though as I put a bunch of 'em together in a dreaded accumulator (I'll never learn and I never will. :(). The 'huge' gamble on Rosberg's been foiled though.

Re: Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix Rosberg doens't beat Schumacher:sad Montoya doesn't get on the podium:sad but.... Massa beats Barrichello:cow Montoya beats Schumi:cow :cow Fisichella gets on the podium:cow :cow :cow Fisichella wins the race:cow :cow :cow :cow God I love F1:nana :nana (shame I suck so much at tennis:lol :lol :lol )