Another Newbie !!

revy

Hello everyone. I've just signed up to your forums on the great recommendation of your fellow member kestral. I've only been playing for a few weeks, so all tips and hints gladly received. :ok I look forward to playing and chatting to you all on the tables.

Re: Another Newbie !! :welcome If you're female, single and under 25, expect hundreds of welcomes and offers of help... and not necesarily about poker - isn't that right Tipper? If you don't qualify for all 3 (and particualrly if you're male), you'll do well to get 10-15 welcomes. But, never mind, probably for the better. I mean, look at scottsgal, not been back since the millions of offers of help Tipper gave. :spank STOP PRESS: Just noticed scottsgal posted to her own thread about an hour ago. Well, there goes that theory out of the window. But, it did take her a couple of days to get over the initial shock and post again.

Re: Another Newbie !! :welcome to the Lounge Alfie. A good starting point for you is probably here - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23271 Keep an eye on the daily threads for good value competitions - a little bit barren at the moment - I need to have a trawl of the sites at some point soon and get some more in...... The PL exclusive tourneys such as this one at Sporting Odds are good fun as well (and have value added) http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25260

Re: Another Newbie !! tipper couldn't frighten me away if he tried.....please try tipper lmao nah got a flu virus which is horrible thats y i not been around glad to see i was missed lol :welcome alfie ooooooooooo me first time welcoming someone :nana :nana :nana :welcome :welcome :welcome :welcome :welcome :welcome alfie :rollin

Re: Another Newbie !! Sorry Tipper, I'm a bloke. Just gotta tell everyone that I've just won my first Betfred freeroll tourney.:nana :nana :nana A whole $11.50 in my pocket. What a great feeling. Can't imagine what it would be like to win megabucks! Time for a well earned :beer

Re: Another Newbie !!

Sorry Tipper, I'm a bloke. Just gotta tell everyone that I've just won my first Betfred freeroll tourney.:nana :nana :nana A whole $11.50 in my pocket. What a great feeling. Can't imagine what it would be like to win megabucks! Time for a well earned :beer
Hiya Alfie. :welcome to the PL. I can assure you that I've had quite a few MTT wins, but none have felt quite SO good as that very first win for $25.01, so deserved congratulations.:clap :ok

Re: Another Newbie !!

Sorry Tipper, I'm a bloke. Just gotta tell everyone that I've just won my first Betfred freeroll tourney.:nana :nana :nana A whole $11.50 in my pocket. What a great feeling. Can't imagine what it would be like to win megabucks! Time for a well earned :beer
:welcome Alfie Well done on your first win, the first of many hopefully. Unless your up against me of course ;)