**Poker Tuesday 14th March**  

1. 1.

• 14:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 19:00 Stan James Pokerzone Freeroll
    • 19:45 Betfair Ladies Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Maxim King of Poker
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League

Re: **Poker Tuesday 14th March** Morning has broken... like the first moooooorning....... Wheeeeeheeeeeee, out of bed early to start practising for tonight :loon Noooooo... just bad luck... morning shift at school... nice and cosy tho :D See you all later... when you get up ;)

Re: **Poker Tuesday 14th March**

Don't forget the $500 freerolls on Paddy Power for the next 4 nights.
Cheers mate :ok With 999 entrants and $500 prize money - the "Value" is 50c per player ..... not particularly high - which is why it's not in the diary ...... however with not a huge list of other events, may still be interesting to some in spite of the poor value........

Re: **Poker Tuesday 14th March** Icky Most of the freerolls are totally free - however where they are not and for example require a certain number of raked hands (earnt by playing on cash tables), we try and flag this. Most require a "real money" account, but do not require a deposit or registration of payment details. The Stan James freeroll tonight does require a deposit to have been made, but runs every week - there will be less than 200 "runners" and a prize fund worth $2500 - it seems worth a deposit (and withdrawal if you want!!) to get in to it!!! The Blue Square Bankroll Booster (If I recall correctly) is totally free and does not require any deposits or payment information - this may be a good one to start off with if you are just looking to try somewhere without any commitment. The Bankroll Booster runs every night.

Re: **Poker Tuesday 14th March** Just made $30 and reached 600 hundred rakes for my welcome bonus at Poker.co.uk (Boss) :dude. One hand stack in my mind. I only play lowest 5/10C. Guy UTG goes all in for $4 and another calls him. 5 cards on the table and they both turn 29 :loon. FFS!!! Welcome to the muppet world :notworthy.

2nd prize in tonight's Stan James freeroll seems to be entry into a satellite for the WSOP NL Ladies event. Anybody have any idea what happens if you win this but have the wrong chromosomes?
Last months was won by a guy who posted the very same question on the Poker Night Live forum ........... at last check he had still not received a reply.......

Thanks GAF! I'm looking for some extra place to train as I'm going to try PL SportingOdds March league tomorrow.:ok
Nice one :ok Generally I'd say just check the daily thread for best value when you want to play and download the relevent room ........ I am a Poker whore/tart and IMO it is the only way to be :ok

:welcome to this part of forum Icky. It would be great to sit with you at the same table, speak Polish, cheat and annoy the hell out of the rest of PLs fanatics :loon :nana.
Thanks Hen:cheers . I'm quite new to this business but playing with other PL members is worth a shot I think. I'm not getting in today on SO as I don't want to loose 11$ for 'hello' but tomorrow is the day to check it up :ok

Guest gazza271

I'm gonna give the PNL a go again tonight. Anyone else?
I'm gonna give it a miss, think i used up all this years luck getting to 4th in last weeks $2k added AND the gits did'nt even show any of the game:\