** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

£60,000 in 12 months (No really)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £60,000 in 12 months (No really) hi wizard bets - welcome. one question - would your selections (from all time from this system, not just since this thread) have made a profit if you had placed level stakes on all of them?

Re: £60,000 in 12 months (No really) Hi sbi, sorry but i cannot honestly answer that one, i have not calculated that, and with over 1400 bets to go through, i dont think i will be either. I can tell you that with this system over the last 83 betting days, i am £4,781 up. I am sorry that i cannot be more helpfull. Wizard

Re: £60,000 in 12 months (No really) Can I just ask if you have agreed to send these selections to someone prior to them being posted? I have to say I'm not happy about the way this is being done at all. Unless you arrange 2 mods to independantly proof these bets very quickly (i.e. before your next set of selections) you'll have to stop posting them until you do. I'm sorry if I appear blunt about this but posting selections and stakes before the event is essential for the whole integrity of the forum. I hope you understand. Thanks.

Re: £60,000 in 12 months (No really) Hmmm, always a tricky one. Long ago i invented the rule to send details to 2 mods of your choice, basically as a last resort. If no alternative is found then thats it. At the same time i don't want people to think the mods have a privileged position. After all they get what other would like to get. So i suggest you simply start and get to know some of the regular posters here, then pick a few people of good reputation. If none are found ( :lol ) then 2 mods it is. Basically because you post in a way that not all can be verified it's up to you to take away any doubt about the truthfullness of what you post.__________________

Re: £60,000 in 12 months (No really) Wizard don't take offence, but look at this from the sites point of view, despite your good intentions you're posting selections and saying how much you have made after the event, because you are protecting the staking method and have suggested that you don't want to reveal it because it would affect your ability to place bets at those amounts. I'm struggling to see how this can benefit the rest of us onlookers whose interest you have gained, I hope you can find a way to continue.

Re: £60,000 in 12 months (No really)

I'm struggling to see how this can benefit the rest of us onlookers
hear, hear Wizard bets, nobody's got time for this mate, find a way to provide proof of what you post. If YOU don't then Paul's reaction is exactly what you can expect. I'm done here.

Re: £60,000 in 12 months (No really) I am sorry to have upset anyone here, it was not my intention. I totally understand your reasons for your posts, and i apologise without reservation to you all. i will of course stop posting, and remove myself and my thread forthwith. The very best of luck to you all Wizard.

Re: £60,000 in 12 months (No really) This guy shouldnt have been allowed to post more than one word in here after all the "i can't tell you guys the system selections as i'm not sure if it works but i will post after event my winnings to show you how great of a tipper i am". This is old stuff shit wizzard, we've seen this before. Show me that im wrong and start posting your selections beforethe race starts and we will say sorry, or else PR won't be happy about this. Cheers

This guy shouldnt have been allowed to post more than one word in here after all the "i can't tell you guys the system selections as i'm not sure if it works but i will post after event my winnings to show you how great of a tipper i am". This is old stuff shit wizzard, we've seen this before. Show me that im wrong and start posting your selectionsbeforethe race starts and we will say sorry, or else PR won't be happy about this. Cheers
1) Everyone gets a chance 2) 'We' won't be apologising for anything at all 3) If by PR you mean Paul Ross, I'm sure he doesn't care about wizard or his system as he has absolutely nothing to do with the systems and strategy forum. That was a most unhelpful contribution Archaeus. Wizard knows what he needs to do, let's just leave it at that.

Re: £60,000 in 12 months (No really) As suspected, I see this thread turned into a crock of shit, with after-eventing and such like whilst I was at work. One minute the guy is going to back all trap 4's the next he only backed the 2 that won but only says so afterwards? Good riddance if you ask me.

Re: £60,000 in 12 months (No really) Pity, always liked the dawgs, and from looks of it fair few others where interested too, would have loved to try out a good hound's system. :( Anyone fancy knocking together a system for the dawgs with me? Maybe we can salvage some of the buzz from this thread? ZuluWarrior

If anyone is interested in this, you can pm me. I can promise you that this is not a martingdale system as has been suggested. Wizard
No they cannot. That's not how we work around here. You know what you have to do to take the thread forwards. I'm closing the thread as there's absolutely nothing further to add. If you have a change of heart and decide you'd like to post selections before the event or have them individually proofed then get in touch and I'll open it up again straight away. Thanks, Paul